New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by EQAddict View Post
    OB.... I must admit you have some real pearls of wisdom there mixed in with your usual hilarity.

Sent from my LYA-L29 using Tapatalk
    thank you . And so since end of discussuon id like to share this quote.

Dont pursue happiness coz you will be actually pursuing disappointment / failure or even depressuon / feeling lost coz you’re not happy now or since 3 months ago or since Jan 2019

Dont listen to Will Smith, I hate this phony Actor, the way lumaki yun anak nya is only a reflection of who he is,

2. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by minicarph View Post

Dont pursue happiness coz you will be actually pursuing disappointment / failure or even depressuon / feeling lost coz you’re not happy now or since 3 months ago or since Jan 2019

so OB, tell us how you are being useful in this world

how you're being honorable

how you're being compassionate

how you're making a difference

please cite examples

like binibili mo ba lahat ng sampaguita ng bata para makauwi na siya?

3. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    madali lang mag bigay ng words of wisdom

do you practice what you preach?

ung goal na maging influencer / vlogger

mas goal yan ng mga narcissist kesa truly compassionate people

4. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Booom....

Sent from my Samsung using Tapatalk
    Fasten your seatbelt! Or else... Driven To Thrill!

5. Join Date
    Mar 2008

[/IMG]
    i prefer being happy.
    but if i can be useful, honorable, and compassionate as well... why not!
    after all, they're not heisenberg particles nor highlanders...
    Last edited by dr. d; August 17th, 2019 at 11:34 PM.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    so OB, tell us how you are being useful in this world

how you're being honorable

how you're being compassionate

how you're making a difference

please cite examples

like binibili mo ba lahat ng sampaguita ng bata para makauwi na siya?
    useful - used in God’s purpose, not your personal agenda

honorable - you accomplish things in honor of God, not for you to feel honored by other people coz you did something great - that’s vanity

compassionate - we each are given our own unique task in life, if you see someone failing or irritating you , instead of making fun or getting angry at the person, be compassionate coz lahat na tayo may kani-kaniya pinagdadaanan, not compassionate as in gving alms to the poor or charity or donating something , that’s not compassion , you just gave something but you did not give anything from inside yourself really

making a difference - those 3 I listed above are different from what you expected diba. It’s harder to do pa.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    i prefer being happy.
    but if i can be useful, honorable, and compassionate as well... why not!
    after all, they're not heisenberg particles nor highlanders...
    like i said

1. Being useful - the happy part is the reward, bonus, profit, monetary retuen
    2. Being honorable - the happy part is the trophy, the reputation, the respect / esteem from others
    3. Being Compassionate - the happy part is not really about being able to really give but because you feel you’ll be spared from bad vibes, or bad karma or bad luck in the future

So i guess the question, are those happiness ‘es long lasting?

#1 results to riches
    #2 results to fame
    #3 results to optimism

If youre happy with those 3 then by all means hihi

8. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    OB being compassionate:

Nope, Hindi ako galit sa kanila, in fact, I care for the obese people that's why I insult them. For them to get out of their comfort zones and fix their bodies and maximize their lives.
    Likable/Interesting Members of Tsikot

9. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    useful - used in GodÂ’s purpose, not your personal agenda

honorable - you accomplish things in honor of God, not for you to feel honored by other people coz you did something great - thatÂ’s vanity

compassionate - we each are given our own unique task in life, if you see someone failing or irritating you , instead of making fun or getting angry at the person, be compassionate coz lahat na tayo may kani-kaniya pinagdadaanan, not compassionate as in gving alms to the poor or charity or donating something , thatÂ’s not compassion , you just gave something but you did not give anything from inside yourself really

making a difference - those 3 I listed above are different from what you expected diba. ItÂ’s harder to do pa.
    examples hinihingi ko

Hindi personal definition ng mga words na yan

Yung goal mo sa pag aaral ng Adsense para maging youtube vlogger / influencer

How exactly does that make you useful and honorable and compassionate and make a difference

Sa mga posts mo it sounds more like inggit ka lang sa paraan ng mga vlogger kumita ng pera kaya gusto mo gayahin

You make it sound like you're a better human being by namedropping God all the time

But at the end of the day pera pera lang

10. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    examples hinihingi ko

Hindi personal definition ng mga words na yan

Yung goal mo sa pag aaral ng Adsense para maging youtube vlogger / influencer

How exactly does that make you useful and honorable and compassionate and make a difference

Sa mga posts mo it sounds more like inggit ka lang sa paraan ng mga vlogger kumita ng pera kaya gusto mo gayahin

You make it sound like you're a better human being by namedropping God all the time

But at the end of the day pera pera lang

Ganito kasi yan uls. i really dont know the true purpose of God for me, basta when I studied Youtube and Facebook and Socmed, I felt alive. When you feel alive on something, then it must be a passion. That energy is what God wants in us to realize our true potential

So all I have to do is to execute it.

Lets say Im bloggig about sports cars and I certain group of young men got inspired on what I do then that is God’s plan for them, instead of them slacking around maybe avoiding drugs in the process, and become useful or productive. i dont know How God will do it, maybe I inspire one kid, he buys a sports car then he realizws he s good with money then fast forward into the future he becomes the head of the stock market in say year 2034, then that’s God’s invisible hand. Hinde ko na alam yun, basta ako right now im motivated to do youtube.

You think kasi in terms of money lang eh, kaya ganyan ka narrow ang imagination mo. i understand becausw youre a busineesman. But money is not the only thing that moves the world ...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Purpose of life