New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Baka Eto yung grupo na may nilalagay na magnetic strip reader sa card slot ng atm then a small cam na nakatutok sa keypad for PIN. Then they'll reproduce the card. It's easy to reproduce your card if they got what to write on the magnetic strip.

For safety purposes only use ATMs inside a mall or inside a bank, eto yung mga ATM na di pwedeng i-hack dahil laging may tao or sekyu. And when entering PIN, takpan ang kamay. Isipin mo may nakatutok na Camera sa keypad.

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

2. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by madduck View Post
    Gold ATM is allowed to withdraw up to 50k/day
    I have one,- and I still needed to fill a form at my branch.... Exactly, my argument with them,- but then this is (old style) BPI...

“Familiarity breeds awe”
    23.9K:thud:

3. Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Mas ok security measures ng Citibank. Everytime you withdraw you receive an SMS text immediately stating your withdrawal transaction, including the amount withdrawn. There's a 40k cap and, if you try to withdraw more than the limit, Citibank will call your cell phone to confirm if you're the one who did the transactions.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by e2romo View Post
    Mas ok security measures ng Citibank. Everytime you withdraw you receive an SMS text immediately stating your withdrawal transaction, including the amount withdrawn. There's a 40k cap and, if you try to withdraw more than the limit, Citibank will call your cell phone to confirm if you're the one who did the transactions.

Yes,- Citi will text you for any movement in your account. I very seldom use my ATM for Citi (like when my attention is called that it will be dormant unless....) as they only have a branch along President's Avenue and it is "wide open" area and very near Sucat Road.........

IMO, BPI/BDO are still the more convenient banks for ATM transactions.... (I very seldom do interbank ATM transaction)

“Familiarity breeds awe”

5. Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post

Yes,- Citi will text you for any movement in your account. I very seldom use my ATM for Citi (like when my attention is called that it will be dormant unless....) as they only have a branch along President's Avenue and it is "wide open" area and very near Sucat Road.........

IMO, BPI/BDO are still the more convenient banks for ATM transactions.... (I very seldom do interbank ATM transaction)

“Familiarity breeds awe”
    Ang alam ko you can use Citibank ATM card on any ATM without incurring any ATM fees. Been withdrawing on various bank ATMs at never pa ako nabawasan for ATM fee. Kaya advantage rin, doon ako pumipila sa ATM na walang nakapila. No waiting in line.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    question lang: kung may micro chip na iyong atm card, pwede pa din ba ma-biktima ng skimming scam?

iyong atm card ko w/ my bank (sterling bank of asia) may ganyan na na security feature kasi

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ako walang ATM, just cash and CC... nag widraw na ako ng cash every friday for the weekend anything else charge sa CC

8. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    nung nabasa ko eto napraning ako... hahahaha check ko mga ATM ko.

9. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by e2romo View Post
    Ang alam ko you can use Citibank ATM card on any ATM without incurring any ATM fees. Been withdrawing on various bank ATMs at never pa ako nabawasan for ATM fee. Kaya advantage rin, doon ako pumipila sa ATM na walang nakapila. No waiting in line.

Thanks for that information bro.,- hindi ko kasi naaasikaso itong account ko sa Citi... I will check with the bank... Also, I will need to open a "scratch pad" account dahil medyo may laman itong aking ATM account sa kanila... Ewan ko nga ba bakit ako binigyan ng mga ito ng ATM card???....

Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    ako walang ATM, just cash and CC... nag widraw na ako ng cash every friday for the weekend anything else charge sa CC
    Ibahin ninyo si bro.shadow,- parang koboy,- palaging live na baril ang nakasukbit....

Quote Originally Posted by baludoy View Post
    question lang: kung may micro chip na iyong atm card, pwede pa din ba ma-biktima ng skimming scam?
    iyong atm card ko w/ my bank (sterling bank of asia) may ganyan na na security feature kasi
    Does it have a magnetic strip (still), bro?... Then it all depends on the ATM machine. You should be engaging those only which interrogates the smart chip (and not the magnetic strip) and you're a thousandfold levels higher for ATM transaction security.....

“The measure of a man is what he does with power”

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Nangyari din yan sa isang friend ko dito, Security Bank naman. 80K din ang nawithdraw.
    Signature

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast