New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by v6dreamer View Post

A product with an exacting quality all covet, but few achieve; Its sonic ability which is the aspiration of all other speakers. At $165,000 per system, the Genesis 1.1 is a product people long to own. Few have seen or even heard this loudspeaker, but all who own it wouldn't trade it in for anything else! It is the world's ultimate cost-no-object reference loudspeaker system.
    This is one of the very few speakers in the world that is capable of recreating the size, weight, impact, and listening levels of a live performance with ease. Any passage, no matter how demanding, is reproduced with absolute fidelity. The Genesis 1.1 creates one of the most convincing soundstages in the world, short of being there yourself - be it a large orchestral performance, a rock concert, or a solo unamplified voice.
    For film enthusiasts, the Genesis 1.1 plays with all the delicacy to render the softest whisper to the loudest roar of a dinosaur. The power handling of this loudspeaker is unlimited in a real-world sense.

so go ahead and purchase one for your collection.
    Ga'no kalaki yan? Parang cabinet ah.

$165K?

2. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    If your priority is sound quality, there are a lot of better options out there.

Having said that, Bose products do not sound bad at all. They are specifically designed to be pleasing to the ear. However, they generally do not faithfully reproduce your source material.

I'd buy Bose products if they were on sale and I need something convenient to fill a room with sound. Otherwise, your money might be better spend elsewhere.

Best thing to do is keep auditioning until you find something you like. That is half the fun of getting into this hobby.

Pros:
    1. Good design (porma)
    2. Easy to set up
    3. User friendly
    4. High WAF (Wife Appreciation Factor)
    5. Brand image, "prestige"

Cons:
    1. Overpriced considering you can get better sounding gear for a lot less
    2. A lot, if not most models, use mediocre components (e.g. untreated paper cones that deteriorate faster than other materials) that can compromise durability

If you want to learn more about audio, try going to www.wiredstate.com. You'll get lots of good information from the guys over there.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    dito muna ko sa harman/kardon, ito pa yong makakaya ko

4. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by o10ciano View Post
    dito muna ko sa harman/kardon, ito pa yong makakaya ko
    Good for you!I usually stay stock since 1 of my pet peeves is having 'orphaned' speakers/audio equipment. Feeling ko parang waste of resources -- a no-no for the environment. Sa house, my wife bought a pair of Bose speakers before -- until she realized the 'orphaned' speakers bit. Ngayon stock na din siya.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by Mile2 View Post
    I have 4 piece bose in addition to stock 6 speakers of Innova G. Solid ang bass, wala akong separate amp gamit ko lang yung stock HU ng Innova.

Sa office I have a 2 piece active speaker Bose connected on my PC, clarity is superb

Binuksan ko na yung enclosure, grabe ang laki pala ng coil nito, konti na lang ang lamang ng laki sa cone.
    Where can i buy bose audio speakers for my car?

6. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Check here:

Home - Eleksis Marketing Corporation

But I do not see any speakers for cars. Better if you inquire first, maybe its on special order or something.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Bose speaker... worth it ba?