New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    maganda tumunog ang bose but there are a lot of cheaper alternatives. mga n00bs lang mapapawow sa equipment mo.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    sound pude na.. ang talagang advantage para sa akin ay yung space savings..

3. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    when i was in te market for a simple home theater, first choice was Bose accoutimas, since i've heard it in action and liked the performance, but when i was about to purchase it na the store owner kakilala ko din, told me have you even tried to listen other brands? i said yes, listened to bose and warfedale(tama ba spellling?) so he said at that price try mo B&W, book shelf sya pero ang laki ng diff. specially sa mid range, matinis kasi ang bose. so we auditioned the bose, b&w, warfeedale, side by side, ended up with b&w, mas pino at balanced yug tunog.

and every now and then i see bose speakers in stores i listen to them tama talaga matinis kulang sa mid. space savr lang sya.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    My wife bought a Bose Wave Music System with ipod dock for me as a gift last june.Excellent and superb sound, it cost her around 500USD+tax.di na uso yata ang mga malalaking bom box at maraming speakers sa loob ng bahay

5. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by dbuzz View Post
    i have the same set up. big fan din ako since 80's pa. yung 301 ko ay medyo napa rewind ko na transformer nya kasi nasira. but still ok .. oking ok lahat. its money's worth
    Yung 301, sa local dealer sa SM City. The rest, sa Singapore and Saudi na. Mas mura sa abroad. Yung 3.2.1 GS nasa P70K+ lang bili ko. Sa Bose MOA, nagtanong ako, P88K daw.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Basta may budget naman walang problema. You can try the following brands also:

- Energy
    - Polk Audio
    - Infinity
    - Altlantic
    - NAD
    - Jamo
    - Bang & Olufsen

Sa mga local, try Daichi speakers. Meron diyan sa showrooms nila sa Megamall. Available din ito sa Raon at mas mura. Meron nga akong "downward firing" 12" na US Audio SW (by Daichi). Okay din ang dagundong.

7. Join Date
    May 2007
    If you have the money and want the best speakers existing in todays technology, then buy a GENESIS 1.1 speakers. This will blown you away regardless of music you listening.

Here, visit the site. www.genesisloudspeakers.com then click on product.

8. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Bose is been tested for Ages. It never failed for me. Maganda sound quality and for sure tatagal. Have one at home, Though mahal for me its worth po.

9. Join Date
    May 2004
    Sobrang mahal nila pero yong compact speakers nila okey sa maliit na space. Saan mo ba gagamitin?

10. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Madaming magandang brand out there in the market today that will simply outperform Bose in any aspect. My best friend's set home theater set up is composed of JBL speakers, US Audio subs, Pioneer AV Reciever and DVD and a Samsung HD LCD. It didn't cost him more than the price of a Bose set up. I suggested to look into B&W or Infinity speakers and Onkyo AV Reciever.

What I'm trying to say is that, any product is good, as long as you perceive that is good. Go ahead! Get the Bose if you really like it! Do whatever floats your boat and you won't regret it, for as long as it makes you happy!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Bose speaker... worth it ba?