New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    sino may bose na speaker sa inyo? maganda ba talaga sound and quality niya? why ang mahal sobra price nito? or overprice ang dealer dito sa atin

2. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    for my home entertainment set-up, i have a set of bose acoustimas 5 cube speakers and subwoofer powered by an old-school onkyo dolby sorround 5.1 amp (the perfect combination) and i can say, SOLID talaga ang sound quality ng bose speakers. buhay na buhay. ultimong pagaspas ng dahon at lipad ng mga bala sa background very realistic sa bose surround speakers.

definitely, you're getting what you're paying for.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by fortuner13 View Post
    sino may bose na speaker sa inyo? maganda ba talaga sound and quality niya? why ang mahal sobra price nito? or overprice ang dealer dito sa atin
    If you have the ears for HiFi music... Sulit siya....

Better go to a showroom and compare... if you can't distinguish the sound difference.. Go buy an ordinary brand.

Punta ka sa park square 1, meron dun magkatabing nag se-setup ng audio na pang bahay at etc... Another good brand is DENON..I don't know if we have it there?

4. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    I have 4 piece bose in addition to stock 6 speakers of Innova G. Solid ang bass, wala akong separate amp gamit ko lang yung stock HU ng Innova.

Sa office I have a 2 piece active speaker Bose connected on my PC, clarity is superb

Binuksan ko na yung enclosure, grabe ang laki pala ng coil nito, konti na lang ang lamang ng laki sa cone.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Bose big fan here. I got

- 301 Series
    - Roommate Active speakers (pwede dalhin kahit saan basta may walkman/CD player ka, ayos na)
    - Acoustimas 5.1 (for my HT)
    - I even bought this 3.2.1 GS Series for the Master's BR

So far, ok naman. Satisfied naman ako. Although a lot would disagree, because of its stiff price.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    sir chua_riwap,
    saan ka bumibili ng bose mo? reasonable ba price ng local dealer? o may mura sa abroad like HK?

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    nope not worth it for me IMO, you can buy better sounding speakers with the same price.try to go into audiophile forums and you can see how much they trash these speakers.

8. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by chua_riwap View Post
    Bose big fan here. I got

- 301 Series
    - Roommate Active speakers (pwede dalhin kahit saan basta may walkman/CD player ka, ayos na)
    - Acoustimas 5.1 (for my HT)
    - I even bought this 3.2.1 GS Series for the Master's BR

So far, ok naman. Satisfied naman ako. Although a lot would disagree, because of its stiff price.
    i have the same set up. big fan din ako since 80's pa. yung 301 ko ay medyo napa rewind ko na transformer nya kasi nasira. but still ok .. oking ok lahat. its money's worth

9. Join Date
    May 2007
    If you love classical music then buy yourself a bose. Bose are design to play music w/ the exemption of HEAVY ROCK, HEAVY METAL and RAP. If you are in world of those 3 groups then buy diff. kind of bose speakers, like the professional 801 PANARAY or the 901.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Linkk View Post
    nope not worth it for me IMO, you can buy better sounding speakers with the same price.try to go into audiophile forums and you can see how much they trash these speakers.
    I agree with you bro, they're over advertise and over price, and if you're really an audiophile then these are not for you. Most of these speakers have a non removable grills, why? because they uses low quality materials!!!

You can get better speakers for a lot less.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Bose speaker... worth it ba?