New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2017
    This is the latest:

Quote Originally Posted by minicarph View Post
    look guys I left because I wanted to give you guys more opportunity to express more in this thread. To give you space without this person who always kontra you.

bakit hindi nag-move ang thread? I can’t go back I view myself as a failure coz I failed in my attempt to appease you or at least emphatze with you. please continue contributing in this thread as this can also help release your frustrations and anxieties. I never realised that.
    I won’t go back indefinitely so pleas continue your discussions pro or against MyPres. It,s gonna be much harder in the future if you keep to yourself

Digong, The President

And this one is way back in 2016,
    Hi guys, I just saw this thread and it made me realize than I can never be like him. I can never replace such a good and legendary forumer like him. it would be futile if I continue to pretend like him.

Because of this, I have decided to leave the forum na so that I wouldn't tarnish his good image and memories here. Thank for you all the support my friends tsikoteers. I will delete my tsikot app now from my gadgets so that It would be easier for me not to tempt in opening this forum

Thanks guys and more power to you all [emoji41]!
    Please don't make a diary, it's too lengthy for me to read. Just two to three sentences will do.
    [emoji1]

2. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Haha, you had to dig this out![emoji4]

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by travajante View Post
    Haha, you had to dig this out![emoji4]

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    Yes, *Little Missy and I were talking about that guy. She searched for it as I can only describe it to her. I want to see the episode where he was talking to himself!

Thanks *Little Missy for looking it for me. I'm not good in searching.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2017
    boring yun mahilig magluto. at first okey busog, pero pag tagal kaya ka pinatataba pala para pumangit ka para kanya ka lang
    I'd like to add this! [emoji1]

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789