New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Option [G] : send Astronaut Bruce Willis and his motley crew to blow up the asteroid with a couple of nukes.

and in the meantime, while we are waiting ... Option [E]. :***:

2. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Log-on sa tsikot at i-PM ko si OB and beg him to please include me and my family sa hollow earth para maligtas kaming lahat...

3. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    waaaahhhh!

I'd run over scooters and beat up jeepney drivers.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    malamang wala rin ako magawa since one hour na lang.. kung sino na kasama ko at that time un na talga makakasama ko mamatay. reasons:

- cellphone lines will be clogged
    - traffic will be gridlocked
    - internet will be down
    - if im in the office, elevator will be turned off. its gonna take almost an hour to get down to the ground floor since everybody will be scampering to get out of the building using the fire escape. so.. meh. wag na lang..

i think im just gonna wait it out, make my peace and pray that i'll still be with my loveones in the afterlife.. sana na lang may food or beer ako kahit paano para maka relax...

also i think i'll watch tv kung may kuryente pa.. :D

5. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

6. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    ako malamang puro E pipiliin ko:***:

7. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by wren View Post
    option G: hop into my home-made spaceship, pick up adriana lima and megan fox, and zoom into outer space. someone has to save our species from extinction and re-populate the galaxy.
    I like this option best!

------

You know, whatever we say, we're all probably going to do option A, and then, since a phone call will only take like five minutes, go straight to option T...

Log on to tsikot and post in the shoutbox till we're all vaporized... aminin... puro addik naman kayo... di kayo aalis sa computer kahit may asteroid! Bwahahaha!

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    Log on to tsikot and post in the shoutbox till we're all vaporized... aminin... puro addik naman kayo... di kayo aalis sa computer kahit may asteroid! Bwahahaha!
    may Tcash kaya sa afterlife?

[shadow] Tcash :drool: [/shadow]

siguro option A na lang..

pero magagawa nyo pa kaya yung E kapag alam nyong mamatay na kayo? nakakanerbyos yun ah..

10. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    last night napanood ko sa national geographic about comets hitting earth. Kahit papano marami na pala tayo alam about comets and asteroids. There is also a test sa isang asteroid kung mawawala sa orbit kapag binangga ng impactor.

anyway, fyi according to the documentary, there was an asteroid that almost hit earth. i'm not sure kung last year or 2005 and it has a size of 800 meters in diameter. they said that it is almost a hit comparing it to 2 planes missing each other's path just by 2 seconds...

para di ot. kulang siguro 1 oras para makauwi sa family ko. malamang clogged din phonelines and internet. siguro choice E ako. dami pa naman chikas dito sa ofis!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Asteroid hitting earth in one hour....