New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    if it's the size of china, then it would probably be seen weeks or months before it hits earth. too slim naman ata yung 1 hour notice.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by empy View Post
    may Tcash kaya sa afterlife?

[shadow] Tcash :drool: [/shadow]
    Hmmm... yung tanong... may mabibili ba sa afterlife?

Drink of water in Hell. 10 TCash.

Angel Feather Pillow... 50 TCash...

Skip your eternal torment for a day! 100 TCash!

Date with a cherubim!
    1000 TCash for the meal,
    5000 TCash for the Heavenly Rest Motel Room...

Ipon-ipon na...

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

3. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Funny... a lot will have *** before dying.

I'll go to the highest penthouse, get an ice cold beer, unfold my director's chair, stretch my legs, smoke.

And watch the world end.

It's a one time event and I want to experience, view how it ends.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Best option is to be with your family, that is if nandyan lang sila sa tabi mo. Kahit sa Makati ka lang nagwowork at ang bahay mo sa QC, di kakayanin ng 1 hour para umuwi dahil sobrang gulo na ng kapaligiran lalo na kung gabi.

Tama, malamang down na lahat ng means of communication at kahit na may linya pa, mahihirapan ka rin makatawag kase "heavy traffic" na rin ang linya.

Now, wherever you are, since almost impossible na ang umuwi pa what (the best) you can do is pray and pray and pray for your salvation, ask for forgiveness of your sins, say thank you for everything and hope to see God later. Kung iisipin, "ah tutal mamamatay na rin lang tayo so labu-labo na 'to..." hmmm.... eh talaga ngang tutuluyan tayo nyan.

Whereas, if everybody would pray at makita ni God na, "aba naaalala o naiisip din pala ako ng mga nilikha ko ah...", malay natin biglang tunawin nya ang Asteroid.

Now who saved mankind? God? NO. -- Tayo mismo. Nagreact lang si God sa action natin kaya He decided to give us a Second Chance.

Nothing is impossible with GOD.

peace tayo :-)

5. Join Date
    May 2006
    I'll go with option A

Then I'll cash in my TCash sa TStore at baka maubusan ako sa panic buying!

6. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    I'd dash to the nearest phone booth (kung may mahanap ako), take off my disguise, wear my red underwear over my blue tights, slick my hair back and fly-off to the asteroid and try to push / smash it to bits.

Oh, along the way, I'd kiss Megan Foxxxx. :naughty2:

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Asteroid hitting earth in one hour....