New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post
    Halos pareho lang ang presyo... Kailangan pang pa-modify para ma-play ang mga discs dito....

----------------------------------

Good suggestion from nemo's friend,- vitamins mura dyan! Bengay rin for the oldies... hit din yan!
    That's what I thought. When it comes to electronics like camcorders, digicams, portable game consoles, dvd players/portable dvd players, etc, it's better to just buy it there in the Philippines.

Now, I think computer parts like the latest cpu's and gpu's are slower to arrive to the Philippines.

Just the same, We've decided to wire some money to my brother-in-law and let him buy a pc there for email and internet, rather than ship an old and bulky P3-733 and 15" crt monitor.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Jun aka Pekto View Post
    That's what I thought. When it comes to electronics like camcorders, digicams, portable game consoles, dvd players/portable dvd players, etc, it's better to just buy it there in the Philippines.

Now, I think computer parts like the latest cpu's and gpu's are slower to arrive to the Philippines.

Just the same, We've decided to wire some money to my brother-in-law and let him buy a pc there for email and internet, rather than ship an old and bulky P3-733 and 15" crt monitor.

Camcorders and digicams,- mura dyan. Approx 50% to 70% of the price here depende sa brand/model. More kung may sale at rebate. However, for PCs, halos pareho lang dahil dito we can buy generic PCs which we can assemble from PC Express. Sa US, branded, kaya mahal.

OT- Definitely for cellphones, una tayo. 3G is now here. Sa US, hindi pa widespread. Gulat nga ng mga taga US (from Si Valley) naming bisita noong mag-videocall kami ng aking engineer....

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    max, dumaan ka na ba sa Steve & Barrys para sa mga collegiate jerseys?

4. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Tama si wulf sir fx... krispy kreme.

Kung may dala ka KK & ilang ream ng Marlboro US... dadalhin kita sa AFO.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Ipod, portable DVD player, car electronics, digicam o perahan mo na lang.

6. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    halos tapos na pamimili. pc parts, damit galing outlet, etc. mga last minute itong weekdays na lang.

sayang karding, di kami nagawi sa ontario outlet, dadaan talaga ako sa snb sana.

salamat ulit sa mga ideas mga bossing. dun sa mga nagbilin, maguuwi ako ng picture ng krispy kreme, klasse, bebot, etc.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    my utol and my hipag gave us fresh cherries..........binili daw nila on the way to the airport, nagustuhan ni esmi more than the chocolates and coffee

8. Join Date
    Jun 2003
    ahhhh... factory outlets is like heaven to me

pede ako magpabili?

9. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    ako rin!!! :bwahaha:

10. Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by ILuvDetailing View Post
    JL 12W7? kaso isang unit lang makukuba ka na sa pagbuhat
    hehe isang balikbayan box na to.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
ano bang magandang pasalubong from tate?