New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    mali lang nya talaga sumama sya sa mga lalaking yun...pakiramdam ko trip din nya yung mga lalake kaya lang di nya i-enexpect na ganun mangyayari...cguro ang pagsama nya sa mga lalakeng yun was one of her "bahala ni si batman" moments in which case nagkamali sya...
    i have a sis who likes to go bar hopping often, i agree that a girl with say, 5 or 6 guys on his side that she knows very well isn't always looking for ***. but thing is, that's different kung mga total strangers kasama mo, dba? di ka pa taga-doon sa lugar.
    based on her family background, i dont also see that she may be after some cash. i can feel that she indeed is fighting for her somehow lost dignity but then again, girl it's your fault, sumama ka eh, kahit nung di ka pa lasing at nagpaiwan ka pa. again, she may be thinking that this aren't bad guys, but you can't always be assuming these days...maraming hayup sa mundo hija!

2. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    We really did not know what happened during that night. Both party's may have their own version of what happened although we have not heard the story of the GI's so we can't really make a complete judgement on who's to blame here.

I am reserving my comments until I get enough facts from both parties. I am also waiting for the results of the investigations being done including that of the US Navy group which I heard from this mornings news is also conducting an investigation on this issue.

I hope they make the trial public so we have first hand information from witnesses and we can make our own judgement on who's fault it was.

In the end, I hope justice will be served and the guilty party should punished to the fullest extent of the law.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    these are just some of my opinion based on the li'l fact that we have na: sumama sya sa mga GI na yun at nagpaiwan sya sa bar na mag-isa. i think, sinabi rin naman nya yun.

sana nga justice ma-serve.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    a rape is a rape.pag walang consent, RAPE!!!

its not a question if she asks for it...BECAUSE SHE DID NOT!!!!the SITUATION MIGHT...BUT THE GIRL DID NOT!!!

ang simple lang naman nun ah.kahit ba sumama siyang NAKAHUBAD sa isang libong lalaki..it doesnt give them the right to HAVE *** WITH HER WITHOUT HER CONSENT!!!

5. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by GlennSter
    ang simple lang naman nun ah.kahit ba sumama siyang NAKAHUBAD sa isang libong lalaki..it doesnt give them the right to HAVE *** WITH HER WITHOUT HER CONSENT!!!
    come to think of it, ano nga kaya feeling kapag may kasama kami nakahubad at nag-bar hopping :2hearts: must be surreal hehehe

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    yeah..tempting..sobrang you'll feel the bulge.hehe

but it doesnt give us the right to have *** with a girl without consent diba?

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by ZoomZoomLady
    Ang thoughtless naman ng ibang post dito. I feel so sad naman being a woman as I read this thread. It's unbelievable that people still use words like "binanatan", "tinira", and "chick". I feel like a walking p_ssy all of a sudden. Fortunately, I know I also have a brain and other body parts, and I've a wonderful boyfriend who, I'm very sure, does not use words like that even with fellow male friends.

Watch The Accused, like what was posted above. "Guilty until proven innocent" nga. Tsk, tsk. I have more things to say, but I don't think it's worth the time and effort to post it here. Just watched The Accused, and try to understand and comprehend it.

I just hope justice will be served to the guilty party (whoever it may be).
    typo ba or pananaw mo talaga ang "GUILTY until proven innocent"?

I can tell from your 'statement' that you have a brain, I do admire you for that.

very interesting thread, cant wait for the turnout of the trial.

OT: di ba pareho lang ang ibig sabihin ng comprehend and understand? just curious lang po mga kapatid.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    OT: sa mga lalaki dyan. sasama ba kayo sa 6 na bading ( no offense) na kakakilala nyo lang and makipag inuman at sumama sa van nila? la lang tatanong lang naman... innocent talaga until proven guilty ang mangyayari. pero mukhang sa media guilty na agad yung 6 na marines until proven innocent e.

9. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by GlennSter
    a rape is a rape.pag walang consent, RAPE!!!

its not a question if she asks for it...BECAUSE SHE DID NOT!!!!the SITUATION MIGHT...BUT THE GIRL DID NOT!!!

yep its as simple as that. really.

10. FrankDrebin Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by gwapito69
    OT: sa mga lalaki dyan. sasama ba kayo sa 6 na bading ( no offense) na kakakilala nyo lang and makipag inuman at sumama sa van nila?
    Hehehe. Kung ikaw naman ang isa sa mga GI? Yung nakilala mo sa bar ay re-rape-in mo ba kasama ang tropa mo at itatapon mo sa damuhan?

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast
Alleged G.I. Joe Rapist