New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 66 of 138 FirstFirst ... 165662636465666768697076116 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by BlancNoir View Post
    No. Not yet i think.

I bought this sa US last time i was there.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk
    Okies, something to look forward to at least. Might be worth it. Planning on celebrating my son's birthday in Tokyo Disney this year, I'm very sure I'm gonna need comfy shoes for that.

The last time we were there, I had to take some mefenamic acid to ease the pain on the soles of my feet. LoL.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by sparc179 View Post
    Okies, something to look forward to at least. Might be worth it. Planning on celebrating my son's birthday in Tokyo Disney this year, I'm very sure I'm gonna need comfy shoes for that.

The last time we were there, I had to take some mefenamic acid to ease the pain on the soles of my feet. LoL.
    haha! you will definitely enjoy this shoe.

I swear by it! enjoy disneyland and sea.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Swearing by Rockport kung durability pag-uusapan. I still have my boat shoes that was purchased last 2013. No signs of aging aside sa laces

On the Mexico 66, that used to be in my "must have in my lifetime" shoes. Upon trying it before, i knew na swollen feet agad ako kapag gagamitin due to the combination ng pad+sole pero tiis nalang since "must have" nga

For me kung comfort na casual lang, ultraboost parin. Hindi na din masyado mahal ultraboost lately kasi minsan makikita na sa outlets at a good price. Good enough para bilhin as first pair.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Shutterbug View Post
    All the while i thought only colehaan makes those kind of hybrid shoes. Just bought a pair of colehaans though! 🤭

Sent from my SM-A600G using Tapatalk
    Not only Cole Haan or Rockport. Other brands (Geox, Hush Puppies, etc.) also have something similar.

Quote Originally Posted by Sleepcare View Post
    Swearing by Rockport kung durability pag-uusapan. I still have my boat shoes that was purchased last 2013. No signs of aging aside sa laces

On the Mexico 66, that used to be in my "must have in my lifetime" shoes. Upon trying it before, i knew na swollen feet agad ako kapag gagamitin due to the combination ng pad+sole pero tiis nalang since "must have" nga

For me kung comfort na casual lang, ultraboost parin. Hindi na din masyado mahal ultraboost lately kasi minsan makikita na sa outlets at a good price. Good enough para bilhin as first pair.
    One of my dress shoes is a Rockport with the adiprene soles. Ayaw pa rin masira.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Bin Diesel View Post
    True. Can't wear the 66 for an entire day, my feet feels tired already bandang tanghali pa lang.
    But with this one, i can wear it all day, everyday.

The 66 Deluxe Nippon made feels different from the ones made in Vietnam amd Indonesia, at least for the 66.

Sent from my INE-LX2 using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    May 2019
    My main shoes are 5 Pairs Red Wing heritage boots, 2 pairs of Frye boots and a pair from Oakstreet boot makers. For summer, Boston Clogs and Quoddies. Weekends is mostly Allen Edmonds. For gym is any snickers or Converse that I could reach first. And oh for hiking, few Merrells and Keen shoes.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    i went to buy that pair of bata waterproof shoes.
    but i passed by the rockport store.
    i got a non-waterproof rockport. it looks nicer.
    i think i'll go back and get that bata, for rainy days.

i didn't go into citizen watch emporium, at baka mapa-subo na naman.
    heh heh.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Looked at my shoes so far. Still the same light gray New Balance 990v5 running shoes.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Waterproof Gortex 70s Chucks...good rugged workwear.[emoji106]

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

10. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by travajante View Post
    Waterproof Gortex 70s Chucks...good rugged workwear.[emoji106]

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk
    acceptable workwear? ok pala sa mazda ��