New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    hmmm. Sana this can be my next project. Im just trying to figure out how to transport these things and the crane that will lift them into position all the way to the the beach area. My property is on a slope pa naman . But it looks cost effective and I dont want to spend too much money on a place that I would visit 2x a month at most . Buti na lang walang restrictions in the area that I bought in . I cant afford the developed resort developments (Anvaya, Pico de Loro, etc) hehe .

2. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by EQAddict View Post
    hmmm. Sana this can be my next project. Im just trying to figure out how to transport these things and the crane that will lift them into position all the way to the the beach area. My property is on a slope pa naman . But it looks cost effective and I dont want to spend too much money on a place that I would visit 2x a month at most . Buti na lang walang restrictions in the area that I bought in . I cant afford the developed resort developments (Anvaya, Pico de Loro, etc) hehe .
    Transport madali, crane nga ang medyo mahirap.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by Ry_Tower View Post
    Transport madali, crane nga ang medyo mahirap.
    and im thinking the roads in Anilao are kinda narrow for 40 ft containers vans.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Or you could try 2pcs 20ftrs and just join them together.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    An empty container can be moved with a fork-lift, although a crane would be more flexible if you have a two or three layered structure.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    An empty container can be moved with a fork-lift, although a crane would be more flexible if you have a two or three layered structure.
    I agree with you * gh, fork lift is the easiest or you can either ask for a tilt tray rear discharge or a side loader.

7. Join Date
    May 2012
    tried calling a sulit seller ng mga container van and i was told that you would need a forklift, crane of specialized lifting equipment to transfer a 40 footer. pero yung truck na may boom crane na lang or yung nati-tilt yung flat bed kung 20 footer lang.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Well, if it's empty, the load would be simplier to get around. As long as there are no sharp turns, a large truck can make it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ry_Tower View Post
    Or you could try 2pcs 20ftrs and just join them together.
    It would cost more and the joining two units (lengthwise) wouldn't still be the same as a single 40 foot.

9. Join Date
    Feb 2013
    I was talking to a contractor, sabi nya sa akin why settle for a 20 ft. when you can buy a much bigger 40 ft. that you'll only need to add few thousands pesos.May point sya pero delivery lang talaga ang set back ng shipping container.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by iOz View Post
    I was talking to a contractor, sabi nya sa akin why settle for a 20 ft. when you can buy a much bigger 40 ft. that you'll only need to add few thousands pesos.May point sya pero delivery lang talaga ang set back ng shipping container.
    Maybe delivery by sea (barge or similar) would be better?

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast