New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Saw this movie with my wife last Saturday...astig! Kahit sya, who normally despises graphic violence in movies and doesn't care much about historical films, nagandahan sa pelikula. It simply was a visual delight.

Also, I like the way that Frank Miller incorporated real Spartan traditions and historical quotes in the film ("Come & get them!" & "So much the better. Then we shall fight in the shade" are among the examples of actual quotes) Medyo nanindig balahibo ko dun, kasi I was enamored of classical history and studied them for a time.

Abybody here who got the name of the actress who portrayed the Oracle? Yung babae ha, not those mishappen maniacs.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Galactus View Post
    Saw this movie with my wife last Saturday...astig! Kahit sya, who normally despises graphic violence in movies and doesn't care much about historical films, nagandahan sa pelikula. It simply was a visual delight.

Also, I like the way that Frank Miller incorporated real Spartan traditions and historical quotes in the film ("Come & get them!" & "So much the better. Then we shall fight in the shade" are among the examples of actual quotes) Medyo nanindig balahibo ko dun, kasi I was enamored of classical history and studied them for a time.

Abybody here who got the name of the actress who portrayed the Oracle? Yung babae ha, not those mishappen maniacs.
    uuggghhh...red head one of my weakness!!!

pic from p jaena of dpp

3. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by mbeige View Post
    R13? Dito nga eh rated R yan, tapos sa Pinas naging R-13? Akala ko ba mas conservative ang mga Pinoy?
    Baka nagustuhan ng mga taga MTRCB yung Princess o yung King kaya lumuwag sila

4. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by GlennSter View Post
    onga..dito r18 siya....buo ba ang *** scenes jan? :lol:
    Baka mas buo dyan Dto nagulat nga ako pinakita yung boobs...sa SM cinema pa pero yung *** scenes hindi e, pinakita lang yung positionning e d ko lang alam sa ibang cinema...puno sa iba e, di na makapag reserve

5. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by bluntman View Post
    I saw an interview with Gerard Butler today. He mentioned that the fighting moves were based on Filipino martial arts.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    ^ Si Damon Caro (not Gerald Butler) yung nagsabi na the fighting moves were based on Philippine martial arts (actually hindi lang Philippines, pero China, Thailand, Japanese and Indonesian martial arts)

7. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    potek ang ganda nito!!!

sulit ang pagdownload ng clear copy...time to watch again:hihihi:

aabangan ko ang genuine dvd nito!!! *** ang ganda (nung oracle)!!!!!!!!!!

8. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by GlennSter View Post
    onga..dito r18 siya....buo ba ang *** scenes jan? :lol:
    Ewan ko kung "buo" is the right term pero they didn't seem to be cut! If they were not cut then we both know kakaiba rin direction ng movie with these love scenes! I don't want to get into much detail baka ma OT na tayo dito hehehe... (chaka spoiler na rin)

Yung oracle parang nasa tubig siya, that's how I think they filmed it.

There's a username in You Tube and he has 12 vids from the History channel about the 300 Spartans and the naval war that ensued alongside the battle of Thermopylae. Galeng! Olats pala Persian army dito and this was actually the birth of democracy.

The queen was OK, pero pokpok eh. I guess Leonidas made the right choice not to come back. Not sure which part of the ending is historically true though but from what I've seen sa History Channel (see above) it looks like they made a run to Athens to gather their belongings when the Persian empire burned it to the ground, and then that's when they attacked the navy so Xerxes had to turn around dahil wala na siyang support for food and such.

Classic words, "Come and get them" when a messenger from the Persian empire demanded they lower their weapons, and "then we'll fight in the shade" when the Persian slavemaster (?) told them the Persian army will block out the sun with their arrows... kinilabutan ako the first time I heard this (as a trailer in another movie).

Btw, Ocean's 13 is due June 8

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    sa shang, walang cut...

bka panoorin ko uli mamaya he he he, alibi, bibili ako ng ticket ng pathfinder!

10. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    great movie.. watched it last weekend. movie highlights: fight scenes and hard nips! hehe..

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
300 seconds of 300