New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Hybrid View

1. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Hi guys. Interested in getting a classic mini, but it seems there are horror stories on maintenance and LTO registration. There are some guys who can custom build one, pero can anybody point to a reputable dealer/assembler who can sell/assemble one that's ok and has legal papers?

Looking for an AT 1300cc sana . .

2. Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Bro...have here's a link all about classic mini's or Bini's(new bmwmini)...http://pinoymini.com/forum/index.php...8f0889ca3c05e&

Browse ka na lang dyan from there you'll find yan mga queries mo..specially on those horror stories/mechies.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Jiggs View Post
    Bro...have here's a link all about classic mini's or Bini's(new bmwmini)...Pinoy Mini Online Community - Index

Browse ka na lang dyan from there you'll find yan mga queries mo..specially on those horror stories/mechies.
    Salamat ser. But much better if could get specific links to dealers/assemblers or get some guidance from a tsikot member who is also a current mini owner.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    There are only a few Classic Mini owners and builders on tsikot, and they don't post here, anymore. The last one was "RMRSASTEEL" (a Mini engine swapper) and I haven't seen him log in for a year, already.

You want information, look for it at Pinoymini. You don't even have to register to read the buy-and-sell threads and discussions about spare parts and shops.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

5. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Haha nag post pala ako dito years back. Maybe just for closure, eventually bought and refurbished that 1275 automatic mini I was looking for in 2011 . . . :-)

6. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by moipogi View Post
    Haha nag post pala ako dito years back. Maybe just for closure, eventually bought and refurbished that 1275 automatic mini I was looking for in 2011 . . . :-)
    how much bili mo?

I've always wanted to buy a classic car and convert it to electric

Tips on buying a classic Mini?