New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    baka po pwede ma post contact details ng williams sa paco

2. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    according to wanker it is dolfo from williams auto at paco. i havent go there yet bro. check it out. tks.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    baka po may number kayo ng williams para makatawag tayo pag may kelangan parts..
    thanks...

4. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    jdm & weber45,

Williams ( dolpo) tel# 523-4918
    Automax ( maxie or jovy) tel# 551 -1028 add: 5883 Zobel Roxas cor Enrique st, Brgy Palanan, Makati ( st. across SM ACA by South super)

5. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    great help sir.thanks..

6. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by WANKer View Post
    mini888,

There's this mini group that used to hang out at the Fort, then do fun run arnd Makati to Libis. A guy name Chris Marfil leads the group. I think they're no longer there. It's a pity not to see them nowadays. Lulupit and gaganda ng mga mini dun, some of them even joined slalom. Blue mini with huge brit flag and the multi colored, halatang kargado.
    Meron na din yatang Alabang group at Paranaque. Ive seen at the motorshow and nag parade sa Makati Nov last year, they are the Mini Club Philippines yata, naka orange t shirts sila.
    I have read in one book, Complete Classic Mini1959-2000 by Chris Rees that there are existing mini clubs/Registers in the Phils. Though hindi nabanggit ang pangalan ng grupo at least acknowledged na may active group here. Mabuhay!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Mini Clubs in Metro Manila