New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Batman
    I can also recomend to you our personal upholsterer but its here in QC, magaling sya but definitely hindi mahal as others would charge an arm and a leg. for him irregardless kung porsche ang kotse mo or volkswagen, he charges the same and not by the value of the car. If you want, PM me your email add so I can send you pix of what he did with my interiors.
    Hi, can you send me the contact no. please of your upholsterer? I'm thinking of either getting good seat covers (original upholstery is still ok) and maybe have the door sidings re-upholstered too.

My e-mail address is rdasilva*smg.sanmiguel.com.ph.

thanks.

Bobby

2. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Originally Posted by Batman
    I can also recomend to you our personal upholsterer but its here in QC, magaling sya but definitely hindi mahal as others would charge an arm and a leg. for him irregardless kung porsche ang kotse mo or volkswagen, he charges the same and not by the value of the car. If you want, PM me your email add so I can send you pix of what he did with my interiors.

Sir me too, can you send me the pics of your interiors. Thank you. dej15*yahoo.com

3. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Try AUTOMAX in Zobel Roxas cor Enrique sts in Makati. They're into servicing Minis now. They are noted for their Porsche restoration works, too.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by petchoy View Post
    Originally Posted by Batman

Sir me too, can you send me the pics of your interiors. Thank you. dej15*yahoo.com
    maganda ang pagkakafit ng pinagawa kong seat cover- parang upholstered ung upuan. Pati na ung mga sidings at ung carpets (lalo ung sa unahan na nakasagad sa steering column-fit na fit). GALING! Mr. Batman ,salamat ulit. And thanks din sa GENE upholstery shop.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Sorry for resurrecting this decade old thread. I know this thread is about a Classic Mini Mechanic. I don't know about minis but I find the car really nice. Are 2006 minis considered a classic already? And I read about Mang Bernie and Automax, do they also do conversion from rhd to lhd? Thanks.
    I'll search more here about topics from importation, registration and the conversion of import minis.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Classic Mini Mechanic