New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    As I always say, this car is such a persistently lovable machine. Just like a loyal Yellow Labrador Retriever, it will want to keep going and chug at your leash when you're already exhausted after a thousand miles of driving, and will always reward you so long as you treat it right.

Outside

(Continued...)

2. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    (Tsikot only allows 5 images per post...)

Close ups...

3. Join Date
    Jul 2006

Inside

Cheers! -

4. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    1st one to post.

You pictures are getting popular here mbiege. She's a beauty!
    will always reward you so long as you treat it right.
    Your hard work (of restoration) will also be rewarded by a number of viewers who will enjoy watching these pictures and say good stuff about your car.
    iam3739.com

5. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Thanks Drey, in the words of our apartment manager, "She's come a long way" from what she originally looked. It's still a work in progress, and probably always will. No worries, I enjoy every bit of it, even down to cleaning the parts prior to reinstalling them. For me anyway, I always make it a point to do so, that way I slowly restore the car bit by bit. It's crazy to remove the rear seats, only to find out the original tag placed there in Germany 25 years ago when the car was built. It's a true survivor!

6. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Beautiful car, mbeige! Even more beautiful than it looked when you joined here a few years ago... Man... i envy your labor of love... I only wish I had the time to beautify my ride that well.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

7. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Thanks for the kind words Niky! Yes, the car has been beautified from how it looked like two or three years ago. But I suppose my skills in taking better pics also developed, so I can capture the same details in a different perspective (literally).

Each car has its own set of "vantage points" from which nice shots can be taken from, but not all cars have similar vantage points. Guess that's what I've learned, after taking pics of mine, and my friends' cars.

8. Join Date
    May 2006
    I am left speechless MBeige

Are you sure these pictures are current? Because your baby looks so fresh it looks like she just rolled out of the showroom!

Your passengers should take a good shower before they take a ride in her.

Dang that baby is clean X100.

9. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    wow. how were you able to maintain it that immaculate despite its age?

10. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Horsepower View Post
    wow. how were you able to maintain it that immaculate despite its age?
    In truth, I really have no idea. My grandparents took care of it for the first 21 years of its life, thereafter it was mine. I suppose if it's an addiction to clean, it helps?

Quote Originally Posted by Memphis Raines View Post
    I am left speechless MBeige

Are you sure these pictures are current? Because your baby looks so fresh it looks like she just rolled out of the showroom!

Your passengers should take a good shower before they take a ride in her.

Dang that baby is clean X100.

Thanks bro yes as far as I know, those pictures are only a few hours old

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Photoshoot: Youngtimer