New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by mbeige View Post
    I see, thanks for the clarification Francis

How did the valve adjustment go by the way?

Oops getting OT already...
    Hi Pat,

Hihihi... oo nga medyo OT na tayo. Sir Goodfella sorry for that, BTW if you're keen on MB's why not visit our website at www.mbclub.ph...... Masaya kami dun...

Pat, the valve adjustment had to be postponed... did a few errands that day. So I had no choice but to use the car, but I did try what I reckon would help me in turning the engine. I shifted it on 4th gear then push / pulled the whole vehicle. The engine turned... hehehe.... without much effort......

I'll sort it out once I get back, I'm in Bacolod right now..

BR
    Francis

2. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by lowslowmerc View Post
    Hi Pat,

Hihihi... oo nga medyo OT na tayo. Sir Goodfella sorry for that, BTW if you're keen on MB's why not visit our website at www.mbclub.ph...... Masaya kami dun...

Pat, the valve adjustment had to be postponed... did a few errands that day. So I had no choice but to use the car, but I did try what I reckon would help me in turning the engine. I shifted it on 4th gear then push / pulled the whole vehicle. The engine turned... hehehe.... without much effort......

I'll sort it out once I get back, I'm in Bacolod right now..

BR
    Francis
    no problem hehe, im actually learning a lot about diesels and benzs from your conversation...

by the way, ive been trying to find a way to be a member in mbclub.ph forums but when i try to register it asks me for the userid from some mb club card that i dont know where to get... how did you guys get in?

3. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by goodfella View Post
    no problem hehe, im actually learning a lot about diesels and benzs from your conversation...

by the way, ive been trying to find a way to be a member in mbclub.ph forums but when i try to register it asks me for the userid from some mb club card that i dont know where to get... how did you guys get in?

Hi Goodfella,

When you're inside the website, log into the Guestbook, signify your intent on joining the club, a short introduction of yourself could be a good start. You can mention the current Benz that you have/own, and most important leave your contact details (email preferred). The Mods will reply to you via e-mail with your User ID and Password.

Only then can you log into the forums and be an active participant/forumer, but be advised that this would only mean Basic membership, to become a Full member.... hehehe... (you can read the handbook).... There's a clause in there for Basic and Full members as well, should you decide to become one.

Once inside, say hello... again a short introduction of yourself is a must for the other members to get to know you.... useless pag puro ka lang lurk mode eh.... The members will be happy to "meet" you. You'll be at home in no time..

BR
    Francis

4. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Mike, check your PM. Replied to yours

5. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    what is the diff. between california version and US version?
    pano mo malalman kung california version or us version?
    THANKS..

6. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    mga sir pwede ba ung ordinary 300D 123body lagyan ng turbo like the SD? parehas lng b cla ng engine?

7. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by rexyboi View Post
    mga sir pwede ba ung ordinary 300D 123body lagyan ng turbo like the SD? parehas lng b cla ng engine?
    The 300D engine and the 300SD turbo engine may be the same in appearance, but they have different internals like different pistons for example.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
MB W123 300CD in the Philippines?