New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    topgear motoring news... Guys, would this ads offend you???

http://www.topgear.com.ph/news/motor...sa?ref=section

2. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Saw this just now...

Attended an all-boys Catholic school in HS, with about 25% joks, and so IMO, I'm tolerant about this ***ual orientation.

Had a mini-reunion a few days ago with my HS batchmates, with a third attending - joks. No qualms.
    (Our joke is,- check your friends. If two are straight,- then you're 'it'...... )

Billboard is a promotion.

Hold that thought for a while....

Now, would you ???

"The measure of a man is what he does with power" LJIOHF!

25.7K:shark:
    Last edited by CVT; February 17th, 2015 at 08:30 AM.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Magagalit ang mga closeted gays sa CBCP, just like when they pilloried My Husband's Lover

4. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Nope.
    Mas masagwa pa yung nagkalat na billboard dati ni vicky belo na laging nakanganga......

5. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post
    [COLOR="#008080"]
    Saw this just now...

Attended an all-boys Catholic school in HS, with about 25% joks, and so IMO, I'm tolerant about this ***ual orientation.

Had a mini-reunion a few days ago with my HS batchmates, with a third attending - joks. No qualms.
    (Our joke is,- check your friends. If two are straight,- then you're 'it'...... )

Now, would you ???
    nope, I don't see any act of malice in the ads

Quote Originally Posted by chua_riwap View Post
    Nope.
    Mas masagwa pa yung nagkalat na billboard dati ni vicky belo na laging nakanganga......
    bro natawa ko dito. dagdagan mo pang kuminkindat-kindat ang left eye nya na parang nagpapahiwatig ng who touches yours.......... yours skin!!! Hehe

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post
    [COLOR="#008080"]
    Saw this just now...

Now, would you ???
    nope, I don't see any act of malice in the ads

Quote Originally Posted by chua_riwap View Post
    Nope.
    bro natawa ko dito. dagdagan mo pang kuminkindat-kindat ang left eye nya na parang nagpapahiwatig ng who touches yours.......... yours skin!!! Hehe

6. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    personally, i still feel uncomfortable seeing pictures like these displayed at a public place...

7. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    i'm not at all comfortable with the over-representation of LGBTs in the media...but i don't find the poster offensive at all -- one of the tamer ads i've seen actually.

8. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Thuth maria jothep. MakaBayot talaga ang pilipinas

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Don't really care... What do you expect? bench owner is jokla.

What I don't get is why does jokla feels the need to ram it down to everyone's throat about their ***uality

10. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    Don't really care... What do you expect? bench owner is jokla.

What I don't get is why does jokla feels the need to ram it down to everyone's throat about their ***uality
    Exactly bro!

I remember,- our family was having dinner in a restaurant,- and there were these 2 gentlemen in the opposite table,- holding hands, looking intently at each other and sharing food and occasionally wiping each other's lips.... Everyone in the restaurant was visibly uncomfortably hush hush on them,- and yet, they were unmindful of their surroundings.....

Hey,- i am tolerant,- yes,- but there should be a place for such intimate actions.... It's like kissing in public for whatever ***ual orientation you are,- it is not proper.

You're jokla,- yes I can accept that,- but do not broadcast or advertise it like it is the best thing in the world for us to see!

Two gentlemen,- HHWW.... oh man!

"The measure of a man is what he does with power" LJIOHF!

25.7K:shark:

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast