New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Lion Prince View Post
    she has a lot of class! even a white castle or a cheap cigarette she can still carry and millions will buy. I love her from the beginning!
    bro, people will still buy ciggies and booze regardless. your wife has no influence on the sales of these products. millions or perhaps billions of people are addicted to ciggies and booze, so they don't care who endorses these.

did you say she has class? :lol: a person who has class will not air her dirty laundry in front of national t.v. kung alam lang ng tatay nya ginagawa ng unica iha nia, babangon ito sa libingan nya at sasakalin anak nya hahahahahaha.

ps,
    sinong bang mas ok bro? si kris ba or yung ex employee ni dr. vicky bello?
    Last edited by n2knee; June 9th, 2007 at 03:08 PM.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by n2knee View Post
    kung alam lang ng tatay nya ginagawa ng unica iha nia, babangon ito sa libingan nya at sasakalin anak nya hahahahahaha.
    psssst! kris es no unica hija, tenga tres hermanas mayores. yung 3 elder sisters nya may class, eto lang pariwarang bunso ang wala.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    fanboy alert! :rofl01:

4. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by Lion Prince View Post
    she has a lot of class! even a white castle or a cheap cigarette she can still carry and millions will buy. I love her from the beginning!
    mukhang okay na okay ang lunch mo kanina chong...

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Dvorak View Post
    james ikaw ba yan??

:rofl01: that's a good one

6. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Kaw ba yan Joshua?

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    tsong...????

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    IMO

A lot of the comments are already flaming Lion Prince which is totally uncalled for.

If you don't like the commercial, which the threadstarter is asking, then just state your reason why. Heck, even I don't like Kris Aquino but she is really an effective endorser from a marketing point-of-view.

9. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by mazdamazda View Post
    IMO

A lot of the comments are already flaming Lion Prince which is totally uncalled for.

..... Heck, even I don't like Kris Aquino but she is really an effective endorser from a marketing point-of-view.
    like what i've said in my earlier post..
    who would be the most suitable?...the one who is not just selling a pretty face or a super ***y body? meron ba?

look..the question is about the commercial...not about Kris.. c'mon guys...
    any female in the showbiz world would die to have a commercial like that one..

hindi ko rin gusto mga pinaggagagawa ni kris sa personal nyang buhay..set aside nyo naman yun..kayo naman..

10. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by JiggeR671 View Post
    kris aquino and hot chick should never be in one sentence or a paragraph.....but she really is an effective endorser..and honest..sometimes too honest na minsan inookray nya na yung nga contestant nya sa gameshow..
    Hahahahaha onga eh, ung sarili nyang buhay di nya yata nakikita.

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
What's your take in Kris Aquino's Ferrari-San Miguel Commercial?