New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Although I'm happy for the man for what he is enjoying now, I never liked him as a person, much more as a comedian/host/singer/artist. I find him rude, conceited, tactless, shallow, plastic, narcissistic and corny. Not the perfect public figure for children to adore. Sorry sa mga "fans" nya ha

Ilang beses na din na-ban sa t.v. dahil sa kabastusan nya yet the public and masa keep embracing him back. Ano bang nakita ng mga karamihan ng mga pinoy sa kamoteng 'to? I can never comprehend the willie revillame "magic"....

2. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    malamang dahil sa mga babaeng nakapaligid dun sa noontime show nya..
    yun ang inaabangan ko kapag sumasayaw na sila

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Answer:

All those young, pretty, ***y, smiling, innocent looking ladies, in skimpy outfits gyrating on stage with Willie.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    Answer:

All those young, pretty, ***y, smiling, innocent looking ladies, in skimpy outfits gyrating on stage with Willie.
    is that all? this might be true to some hombres like us. what about the millions of lolas, nanays, yayas, who adore willie like a savior. siguro naman wala silang pakialam kahit kindatan at gilingan sila nila luningning et. al. they just love willie unconditionally inspite of.

there is something annoying about the pinoy (masa) mentality that embraces obnoxious characters like these and they wittingly capitalize on this. i will not even be surprised if erap is topping the presidential surveys lately, that's why we deserve people like them

5. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by james00112233 View Post
    malamang dahil sa mga babaeng nakapaligid dun sa noontime show nya..
    yun ang inaabangan ko kapag sumasayaw na sila
    sino dun si 'Congratulations?!.

Me, too, I dont like that guy, even his dancers na puro "kula-kulagtit" at kulang sa tela.. but I like his cars! Yun nga lang, pinapanood sya sa bahay kasi mas nai-entertain ang family ko compared sa rival nila na boring na. Most important, my little daughter was very happy everytime willie sings 'Ikaw na nga' (tama ba?) with all pa-cute na mukha. Kaya masaya na ko para sa baby ko.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Never liked him.... Pero, magaling mambola. At tayo, madaling mabola.....

8404:duel:

7. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    maybe because of his pa-masa effect. that's what he portrays. that he loves the poor, that he has compassion with the unfortunate, and would help the needy. oh and one more thing, the prizes that he gives away.

8. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    As if the prizes are his to give! The prizes are from ABS-CBN and the sponsors, but maybe the masa thinks Willie is the one giving it away from his own pocket...

9. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by jeDi13 View Post
    maybe because of his pa-masa effect. that's what he portrays. that he loves the poor, that he has compassion with the unfortunate, and would help the needy. oh and one more thing, the prizes that he gives away.
    this is just a minute part of the equation. there really is something defective about our society's moral barometer. how can people embrace, accept and forgive characters like the marcoses, erap and this wawahoo guy over and over again? heck, even the little kids adore him so much. i just hope they don't end up to be degenerates in the future.

this guy is one of our society's pied piper to moral decadence

10. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    mass appeal, instant gratification and an escape every noontime.

lucky bastard. this sleazeball also gets fine chicks outside of showbiz.
    He kinda reminds of the movie scarface, did everthing to achieve successs (distasteful and all), baduy version lang. He seems like the kind of guy who would protect his success with his life.

Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast
What makes Willie Revillame click?