Tusentak GMA for a quality series and excellent CGI

Sana masusundan pa

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by 111prez View Post
    Wow, I watched all 90 episodes.

Tusentak GMA for a quality series and excellent CGI

Sana masusundan pa
    Same here. GMA did a good job with this live action version. Daimos na ba ang susunod?

3. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Devastator View Post
    Same here. GMA did a good job with this live action version. Daimos na ba ang susunod?
    Hahaha noooo, GMA would milk that love story dry & extend it to maybe as long as Ang Probisyano hehe.

Yeah they did a good job with this. Ahough some cringe worthy scenes & acting, still an amazing feat specially the cgi scenes. Natawa dij ako sa bloopers that they showed.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by bugsmobile View Post
    Hahaha noooo, GMA would milk that love story dry & extend it to maybe as long as Ang Probisyano hehe.

Yeah they did a good job with this. Ahough some cringe worthy scenes & acting, still an amazing feat specially the cgi scenes. Natawa dij ako sa bloopers that they showed.

Actually there were some episodes not shown sa V.V.L. such as when one was able to install a device inside Voltes V that prevented the Laser Sword from being activated but other than that, it was a great series.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Anong nangyari kay Baron Xander?

Sent from my CPH1911 using Tsikot Forums mobile app

6. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    If I were GMA I would team up with Bandai to release a plastic model kit of their VVL super robot.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Yatta View Post
    If I were GMA I would team up with Bandai to release a plastic model kit of their VVL super robot.
    Saw someone in Facebook selling hand made out of polymer clay. Lupet ng gawa niya.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Haven't watched the show yet. May inadopt din ba nila yung episode na hindi sila makapagvolt in?

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by yubby24 View Post
    Haven't watched the show yet. May inadopt din ba nila yung episode na hindi sila makapagvolt in?
    Yes, kalaban nila yung catfish na beast fighter na beam sa ulo that stops the volt in sequence.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Saved to my external HDD all 90 episodes from You Tube

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112