New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

View Poll Results: which UK TV show do you prefer more: Top Gear or Fifth Gear ??

Voters
33. You may not vote on this poll
  • Top Gear

21 63.64%
  • Fifth Gear

6 18.18%
  • I can't decide which one I prefer

5 15.15%
  • Motoring Today

1 3.03%
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    The new season of Fifth Gear is out... Habang wala pang Top Gear this will do...

2. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    is Ben Collins (white stig) member of the regular Fifth Gear presenters from now on?

Fifth gear has better drivers but Top Gear is more entertaining. I like them both.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    It seems so, mukang regular na sya so pag balik ng Top Gear ang magiging attention is who will be the new Stig? Or will it be even called Stig?

Buntis pala si Vicky Butler Henderson...

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Negus View Post
    is Ben Collins (white stig) member of the regular Fifth Gear presenters from now on?

He is part of the presenters at least for this season of Fifth Gear.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    In all honesty, mas okay na ang fifth gear kaysa sa top gear ngayon IMHO. Why? Daming time spent on chit chat by the hosts (Clarkson, Hammond, and Captain Slow) rather than doing something with cars. Boring to the max. Whereas, with the removal of Tom Ford and Tim - i forgot his surname - focused na talaga ang fifth gear. BTW, 2 episodes na ang available sa final gear ng season 18 ng fifth gear.

6. Join Date
    May 2010
    BOTH. parehas lang sila ng variety and same din yung mga ginagawa nila. (eg. review,test drive, tips, games

7. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    definitely top gear. i love the cinematography and comedy. the cars look fast when driven fast and the challenges are hilarious. they really put cars to the ultimate tests especially the episodes where they crossed the south american country in the vintage 4x4s and the romanian road trip with the ferrari california, aston martin and lambo gallardo. mas real-life and talagang budgetted ang show na 'to.

fifth gear is too straight forward and becomes boring after a while. i especially hate the thin host with the sideburns. not funny at all but trying to be. nakakasawa nga yung ultimate test nila for a car's power: power sliding. yun at yun na lang tapos pataasan ng score si jason at tiff. though if off-season ang top gear, this series will do :D

8. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Top Gear of course. Cinematics palang busog ka na! And I love the chemistry between the three guys. Not all episodes though are worth the watch. Fifth Gear isn't as exciting, but napansin ko mas seryoso sila minsan when it comes to reviewing cars.

I'm also liking this show called "Wheeler Dealers" in Discovery Turbo, though its more about buy-recondition-sell, it's very educational!

9. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    http://transmission.blogs.topgear.co...3-the-trailer/

Top Gear will have 2 Christmas specials... Watch out for it on *******... Also a new season early next year! YAHOO!

10. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    http://********/shows/275/top-gear/

Christmas special of Top Gear now available...

Just finished downloading mine, I am gonna watch this before I sleep...

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
which UK TV show do you prefer more: Top Gear or Fifth Gear ??