New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    OCC wasn't the first choice of the producers, the 1st choice was a fellow who build bikes in his farm house, then on the last minute they changed their minds and contacted OCC, the rest is history.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    galing nga ng OCC, lalo na pag nagtatalo si paul sr at paulie.. muntikan na magsapakan hehe

Overhaulin is so cool. I DL every episode i can find on the net :D its the only car show na parang naiiyak din ako sa tuwa when I see the Mark's reactions to their car hehehe
    Lalo na yung episode entitled Overlord... don mo makita na sobrang bait at humble na tao si Chip Foose :D

3. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Chip
    galing nga ng OCC, lalo na pag nagtatalo si paul sr at paulie.. muntikan na magsapakan hehe

Overhaulin is so cool. I DL every episode i can find on the net :D its the only car show na parang naiiyak din ako sa tuwa when I see the Mark's reactions to their car hehehe
    Lalo na yung episode entitled Overlord... don mo makita na sobrang bait at humble na tao si Chip Foose
    kawawa si paulie kay paul sr.

i like the way overhaulin' did the civic, first time ata sa tuner car.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ayos yan. sarap panoorin, dati nung mga unang episodes pa lang ang liit pa lang nung shop nila hanggang sa lumaki na ng lumaki.

kaaliw si mikey.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
TV Show: American Choppers