New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    tapos na. sa website season 3 will be back this fall. fall is sept. diba?

season 3 tatakas na naman sila from a 3rd world prison. pero interesting ito kasi magkakasama si Scofield, si Bellick, si Bagwell at si Mahone

Mahone + Scofield 2 best minds for a common cause hehehe

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Thanks. Tagal na palang tapos. I thought aabot ito ng episodes 23 or 24. Pwede ko na palang i-burn itong season 2 sa DVD.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Where can I download season 2 ep 15?
    I sooooo love this show.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    mami, go to www.************ and search for 'prison break s02e15' to download the ******* file.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Should it still be called 'Prisonbreak' if they've already broken out of prison?

6. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    nope that's why nakakakulong na ulit sila sa Season 3

if the story went the other way, and they battled it out with the company.

then it's a spy conspiracy series hehehe

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    was hoping theyd wrap things up in season 2, but now theyre back in prison haha
    this looks like its just gonna drag on and on till ratings drop(like lost, which i stopped watching middle of its second season). time for me to move on and look for something else to watch

8. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    try jericho.

jericho is my most favorite tv show right now. season 1 pa lang

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    cge, will DL it hehe thanks

[SIZE=2] 'Prison Break' actor pleads guilty[/SIZE]

David "Tweener" Apolskis

LOS ANGELES, California (Reuters) -- Actor Lane Garrison, who played an inmate on the TV drama "Prison Break," pleaded guilty Monday to vehicular manslaughter and drunken driving for a car crash in December that killed a 17-year-old student.
    Garrison, 26, was driving a Land Rover that crashed into a tree in Beverly Hills injuring two 15-year-old girl passengers and killing 17-year-old passenger Vahagn Setian. He had met the teens at a store and was on his way to a party with them when the accident occurred.
    Prosecutors said Garrison had a blood alcohol level nearly twice California's legal limit and was also under the influence of cocaine. He also pleaded guilty to providing alcohol to a minor.
    Garrison faces a maximum sentence of 6 years, 8 months in prison when he returns to court for sentencing August 2.
    His lawyer told reporters earlier this month that Garrison would accept responsibility for his conduct.
    Garrison's "Prison Break" character David "Tweener" Apolskis was killed off the Fox TV drama earlier this season. The Dallas native's other credits include the 2006 film "Crazy" and this year's "Shooter."

SOURCE

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
TV Series: Prison Break