New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 83 of 229 FirstFirst ... 337379808182838485868793133183 ... LastLast
Results 821 to 830 of 2287
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    8,481
    #821
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Missy View Post
    May caller si mo twister sa podcast niya claiming fubu sila ni jason for a year, 3x a week. He got her pregnant so he disappeared, pero nakunan din siya. She was 24, he's in his 40s. Hindi pogi yan ah. Ang tindi.

    Kaya pala same day edit, kelangan matapos agad, busy siya sa chicks. Showbiz newsShowbiz news

    Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
    Mali, ang alam malakas mag charge yan noon pa, 100k- 200k per weddinv since like 5 years ago, maybe he gives discount, then the bride charges the groom full bill lol

  2. Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    13,437
    #822
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    i learned years ago,
    never assume that if the person is not attractive in my eyes, the same person is also not attractive in women's eyes.
    and vice versa.
    totoo yan bro, ako nga pangit na pangit sa pagmumukha ko eh LOL

  3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    34,061
    #823
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    i learned years ago,
    never assume that if the person is not attractive in my eyes, the same person is also not attractive in women's eyes.
    and vice versa.
    Kung pangit, pangit talaga.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  4. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    21,870
    #824
    CatfightS at their father's wake...

    Yung first one, PSG nag awat sa dalawa dahil si Du30 nadun mismo sa wake...

    Claudine hospitalized after alleged fight with Marjorie at dad’s wake | ABS-CBN News

    Gretchen, who had long been estranged from her parents, sought to reconcile with her family, including mother Inday, she told ABS-CBN News in a statement.

    “It was all so nice until Marjorie had a nervous breakdown,” she said, referring to the Wednesday incident.

    She confirmed that President Rodrigo Duterte, who condoled with the family, “was asking Marjorie to shake my hand for the sake of respect of my father, but Marjorie was not happy that I was there to reunite with family.”

    Claudine, who for a time was also estranged from Gretchen, has been a constant presence in the latter’s life after they reconciled early this year.
    Last edited by Monseratto; October 18th, 2019 at 10:55 AM.

  5. Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    13,437
    #825
    Quote Originally Posted by Monseratto View Post
    CatfightS at their father's wake...
    Yung first one, PSG nag awat sa dalawa dahil si Du30 nadun mismo sa wake...
    Claudine hospitalized after alleged fight with Marjorie at dadís wake | ABS-CBN News
    ang gulo nitong pamilyang ito

  6. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    34,847
    #826
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post


    Anong klaseng mga brides and bridesmaid pumatol dito.

    Come on man.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


    baka magaling sa salita

    magaling dumiskarte

  7. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    34,847
    #827
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Missy View Post
    May caller si mo twister sa podcast niya claiming fubu sila ni jason for a year, 3x a week. He got her pregnant so he disappeared, pero nakunan din siya. She was 24, he's in his 40s. Hindi pogi yan ah. Ang tindi.

    Kaya pala same day edit, kelangan matapos agad, busy siya sa chicks. Showbiz newsShowbiz news

    Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk


    di naman kailangan pogi diba

    you're a woman you should know

    basta magaling mag salita, confident, marunong pumorma, mabango

  8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    34,061
    #828
    Basura talaga pamilya Barreto.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    34,061
    #829
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    di naman kailangan pogi diba

    you're a woman you should know

    basta magaling mag salita, confident, marunong pumorma, mabango
    Maganda naman kaya yun tumawag?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  10. Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    13,437
    #830
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    Maganda naman kaya yun tumawag?

    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    yan din naisip ko eh
    pero minsan talaga may pangit na matitinik
    nun college ako, sobrang patawa yun ka team ko noon tapos parang "batukan" sa team namin.
    after nun game namin, yun crush na crush ko sa crowd, gf pala nya hehehe

Tags for this Thread

Showbiz news