New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 81 of 229 FirstFirst ... 317177787980818283848591131181 ... LastLast
Results 801 to 810 of 2287
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    21,673
    #801
    Quote Originally Posted by _Qwerty_ View Post
    Goma's Painting displayed at Manila Arts 2019 - for sale for 196T

    Not an artist nor an art collector but that price for the painting is OA imho. Hehe

    Sent from my Samsung using Tapatalk

  2. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    13,039
    #802
    eto pa yung isa..


  3. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    6,355
    #803
    Quote Originally Posted by Ry_Tower View Post
    Not an artist nor an art collector but that price for the painting is OA imho. Hehe

    Sent from my Samsung using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by _Qwerty_ View Post
    Goma's Painting displayed at Manila Arts 2019 - for sale for 196T

    You can say it's a dick pic of goma.

    Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

  4. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    13,005
    #804
    kevin hart's spine breaking accident was caused by the driver stomping on the accelerator w/c resulted to the wheel man losing control of the restomod muscle car.

    Kevin Hart Car Crash Caused By Sudden Acceleration and No One Wore Seat Belts

    btw, no one was wearing a seatbelt too
    Last edited by baludoy; October 11th, 2019 at 11:08 PM.

  5. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    13,005
    #805
    that "art work" reminds me of the rumors of him and a multi-millionaire patriarch identified w/ the family of an august hero. supposedly, the actor was sent to the hospital back then because of a bum encounter gone wrong.

  6. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    3,037
    #806
    Quote Originally Posted by baludoy View Post
    that "art work" reminds me of the rumors of him and a multi-millionaire patriarch identified w/ the family of an august hero. supposedly, the actor was sent to the hospital back then because of a bum encounter gone wrong.
    Yeah, I heard that too, and sabi it's not a rumor daw.

    Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

  7. Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    13,437
    #807
    Quote Originally Posted by vinrem View Post
    Yeah, I heard that too, and sabi it's not a rumor daw.
    Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk
    mukha nga totoo kasi kinakabahan si goma dito sa photo LOL


  8. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    3,037
    #808
    Quote Originally Posted by ninjababez View Post
    mukha nga totoo kasi kinakabahan si goma dito sa photo LOL

    Hahaha iniisip nya "patay na naman ako nito mamaya" 🤣🤣🤣🤣

    Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

  9. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    21,870

  10. Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    2,668
    #810
    Celebrity videographer Jason Magbanua is trending for allegedly being a fboi, sleeping with the brides and bridesmaids. Showbiz news

    Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

Tags for this Thread

Showbiz news