New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 133 of 229 FirstFirst ... 3383123129130131132133134135136137143183 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,330 of 2287
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    34,061
    #1321
    Quote Originally Posted by sean-archer View Post
    The person doing the oral in the supposedly **** video, a guy or a woman? Malabo pero parang babae eh? So may chance pa din na straight si morong.

    Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
    Zero chance. Bading yan


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  2. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    46,660
    #1322
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Missy View Post
    Nagkaroon ng Joseph Morong pregnancy club sa Twitter dahil sa 'relax' na yan lol.

    Twitter

    Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
    Wow really? Si Roque kinilig, pareho pala sila kasi

    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    Obvious naman pag nag anchor siya.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Wala kasi akong gaydar

    Quote Originally Posted by sean-archer View Post
    The person doing the oral in the supposedly **** video, a guy or a woman? Malabo pero parang babae eh? So may chance pa din na straight si morong.

    Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
    Those are both men. Nabasa ko, out pala siya. NO STRAIGHT man will watch gay p0rn

  3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    19,514
    #1323
    Quote Originally Posted by sean-archer View Post
    The person doing the oral in the supposedly **** video, a guy or a woman? Malabo pero parang babae eh? So may chance pa din na straight si morong.

    Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
    Yung biceps nung person giving the oral doesn’t look like a girl’s.
    Signature

  4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    34,061
    #1324
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    Wow really? Si Roque kinilig, pareho pala sila kasi



    Wala kasi akong gaydar



    Those are both men. Nabasa ko, out pala siya. NO STRAIGHT man will watch gay p0rn
    Siguro after ng presscon minamasahe ni Morong si Roque tapos yun ang sinasabi niya "reeelaaaxxx..."


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  5. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    6,355
    #1325
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    Siguro after ng presscon minamasahe ni Morong si Roque tapos yun ang sinasabi niya "reeelaaaxxx..."


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    OMG, hindi pwede, social distancing!

    Sent from my Mi 9T Pro using Tapatalk

  6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    34,061
    #1326
    Pero in fairness ha. Kinilig pala si Missy kay Morong.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  7. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    21,673
    #1327
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    Pero in fairness ha. Kinilig pala si Missy kay Morong.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hahaha,dinali mo naman si Missy eh.

    Sent from my SM-N960F/DS using Tapatalk

  8. Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    2,668
    #1328
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    Those are both men. Nabasa ko, out pala siya. NO STRAIGHT man will watch gay p0rn
    I didn't know na out siya lol. Btw, ganyan kasi sa Twitter kapag ni Showbiz news ng pinafollow mo lalabas din sa feed mo. Pero may nabasa ako journalists are particular daw sa details imposibleng hindi niya alam yan. Muka daw sinadya to get attention. May point minsan na yung hotness niya nilevel kay atom araullo.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ry_Tower View Post
    Hahaha,dinali mo naman si Missy eh.

    Sent from my SM-N960F/DS using Tapatalk
    Hindi lang ako ang kinilig sa kanya may ibang girls din lol.

    Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

  9. Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    2,668
    #1329
    In other news, in connection to the trending #hijaako discussion because of kakie pangilinan and ben tulfo, nagsurface din #rhymeswithwrong which is about the rape accusation against vhong navarro.

    Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

  10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    34,061
    #1330
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Missy View Post
    In other news, in connection to the trending #hijaako discussion because of kakie pangilinan and ben tulfo, nagsurface din #rhymeswithwrong which is about the rape accusation against vhong navarro.

    Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
    Acquitted siya diba?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tags for this Thread

Showbiz news