New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 101 of 229 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101102103104105111151201 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 2287
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    2,030
    #1001
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    RIP Fr Suarez

    He is not showbiz but a celebrity priest. Why are so many people dying in their 40s and 50s It happened while he was playing tennis, kaya talagang naniniwala ako na dapat pag 40s no more intense sports
    Maraming namamatay na tennis players in their 40s and 50s (amateur hobby players) kasi after tennis mag-iinuman yan sa tennis club tapos puro cholesterol ang pulutan.

    I know three persons in our university na regular tennis player at maaga namatay.

  2. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    9,581
    #1002
    Quote Originally Posted by Lew_Alcindor View Post
    Maraming namamatay na tennis players in their 40s and 50s (amateur hobby players) kasi after tennis mag-iinuman yan sa tennis club tapos puro cholesterol ang pulutan.

    I know three persons in our university na regular tennis player at maaga namatay.
    Its just a simple case of consistency..

    Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

  3. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    451
    #1003
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    I think it starts at 40 though, I've heard so many people who died in their 40s who weren't obese naman Maraming 80s now na malakas pero marami din bata nawawala

    Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk
    It's in the diet/lifestyle.

    You should watch "The Game Changers", "Forks Over Knives", "What The Health" in Netflix.

  4. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    21,673
    #1004
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    RIP Fr Suarez

    He is not showbiz but a celebrity priest. Why are so many people dying in their 40s and 50s It happened while he was playing tennis, kaya talagang naniniwala ako na dapat pag 40s no more intense sports
    If in good health pwede pa naman imho. Lalo na if wala pa maintenance med, like for hypertension.

    Sa diet at lifestyle talaga kasi yan like Bong Tan.

  5. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    46,660
    #1005
    Quote Originally Posted by Ry_Tower View Post
    If in good health pwede pa naman imho. Lalo na if wala pa maintenance med, like for hypertension.

    Sa diet at lifestyle talaga kasi yan like Bong Tan.
    Diba he was fit naman tapos he passed away during basketball? I saw his photos and he looks like someone who regularly works out

  6. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    21,673
    #1006
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    Diba he was fit naman tapos he passed away during basketball? I saw his photos and he looks like someone who regularly works out
    Yes exactly. Sa diet siya and probably stress sa work nagpabaya. Just my opinion lang.

    Need kasi talaga is healthy diet, lifestyle and enough exercise para kahit 40 or 50 yr old plus na eh, kaya pa sports.

    Sent from my Samsung using Tapatalk

  7. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    451
    #1007
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    Diba he was fit naman tapos he passed away during basketball? I saw his photos and he looks like someone who regularly works out
    working out regularly <> fit or healthy.

    diet, especially WFPB diet is more important than exercise. siyempre mas maganda kung pareho.

  8. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    451
    #1008
    Quote Originally Posted by Ry_Tower View Post
    Yes exactly. Sa diet siya and probably stress sa work nagpabaya. Just my opinion lang.

    Need kasi talaga is healthy diet, lifestyle and enough exercise para kahit 40 or 50 yr old plus na eh, kaya pa sports.

    Sent from my Samsung using Tapatalk
    true! kahit 60ish to 70ish pwede pa. basta healthy.

  9. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    46,660
    #1009
    Quote Originally Posted by Ry_Tower View Post
    Yes exactly. Sa diet siya and probably stress sa work nagpabaya. Just my opinion lang.

    Need kasi talaga is healthy diet, lifestyle and enough exercise para kahit 40 or 50 yr old plus na eh, kaya pa sports.

    Sent from my Samsung using Tapatalk
    Kaya hindi porque maganda katawan ibig sabihin healthy or genetic lang talaga na the heart gave out?
    Quote Originally Posted by peejay_07 View Post
    working out regularly <> fit or healthy.

    diet, especially WFPB diet is more important than exercise. siyempre mas maganda kung pareho.
    What's WFPB

    Yun husband din pala ni Sec Romulo Puyat had a heart attack while playing football, 42 lang

    Yung batchmate naman ng ex ko, early 40s, regular runner and fit din, died naman after marathon

    Samantalang may ibang obese umaabot pa ng 50s

    Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

  10. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    451
    #1010
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post

    What's WFPB

    Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk
    Whole Foods Plant Based diet.

    Watch the Netflix' documentaries I listed above. They will answer your questions.

Tags for this Thread

Showbiz news