New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    grabe galing ni dilana....sobra...

pero i think lucas talaga mananalo....

ot: alabyu papa jd!!!!!!! hihihih

Last edited by GlennSter; August 16th, 2006 at 11:28 PM.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Shock, kagabi ba ang INXS?

*roninblade: While there is a fair amount of directing/editing done for the pre-show features and practice features, I do believe the judge's comments were genuine.

While I may not agree with their assessment of Storm's performance, she was obviously uncomfortable with the song. It started wonderfully, but the middle was just "okay", going on "what the heck?"... she pulled it out in the end, though, and with her great vocal quality, it was still somewhat enjoyable, but she really should have done better. Overall, 50% of the song was great, the rest was so-so. She's still a good bet for the finals.

Patrice's performance was really anonymous. She can sing well, but she doesn't compare to the others. Supernova was encouraging towards her, but you can tell they were digging deep, trying not to say anything bad... they know she's on the verge of elimination.

Toby picked a great song (I love that song), but I don't think he did it justice. He's going into the bottom three.

Lucas's performance was pretty good, despite the fact that I don't really like that song... hehehe. I don't think he has a chance. He's got the looks, he's got a great and expressive falsetto, but his singing tone is kinda average. Still, this is one week where he shouldn't be bottom three. Props to him.

Magni was terrific as always. But his competence isn't enough. He needs to rock it hard to win. Still a very good bet.

Why does no one here like Ryan Star? Last week was so-so, but his rendition of slow songs, like his interpretation of "Losing my Religion" and this week's "In The Air Tonight" are terrific. He's got grit and character. I actually liked his song better than Dilana's.

Dilana has a terrific Stevie Nicks meets Megadeth thing going on. Supernova digs her, definitely.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

3. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    TA INA!!! ang galing ng rendition ni magni ng CREEP!!! ibang klase!!! lang sinabi si Lukas! MAGNI-ficent!!

kakatuwa si Zayra, she has been fun to watch.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by GlennSter View Post
    grabe galing ni dilana....sobra...

pero i think lucas talaga mananalo....

di ba taga canada si lucas?

5. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by niky
    *roninblade: While there is a fair amount of directing/editing done for the pre-show features and practice features, I do believe the judge's comments were genuine.
    maybe, but we see on tv only around 10% of what actually goes in the studio taping. i just try to enjoy the performance nalang without giving much stock to what supernova and navarro says.

for you dilana fans, here's one of her original songs before the tattoos.

stand out nga yung voice nya pero lukas, magni, and storm are better songwriters, imo.

-

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Wish may nagrecord ng mga MP3 sa mga renditions ng mga contestants....

7. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    oks sana si Lucas kaso arrogante masyado...

8. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by theveed View Post
    Wish may nagrecord ng mga MP3 sa mga renditions ng mga contestants....
    i dont have the mp3s pero im trying to capture every performance from the streaming videos from rockstar.msn.com. may bayad kasi yung mp3s eh. pero nakakuha ako ng mp3s ng performances ni storm from one of her cult followers.

spoiler about the elimination from somebody in the studio audience

**** YEAH
    okay, so this was by far the most insane elimination episode EVER.
    i'm not good at the whole "half-spoiler" thing like my friend, so i'm just going to post every god damn thing that i can remember.
    to start off...WE GOT OUR ****ING SEATS WE WANTED!!!
    TEAM WORK/BENCH 2...BREAK (sorry guys, me and my friend frances were just beyond excited we didn't have to bumrush people to get the rocker pod seats this time)
    alright, on with the "spoiling."
    SN started off with saying something along the lines of "a female can totally front this band" and then talked a little about the accomplishments of this one person who ended up being ****ING DILANA and she sang an original SN track while jason, tommy, and gilby played with her. let me just say it was effing AMAZING!! i love that woman...can ya tell?? lmao.
    and then they announced the encore and it was ryan who sang last night's "in the air tonight" and he ****ing killed it again.
    dude...ryan and lukas full on planted a kiss on each other...***xxy fo sho. hahahaha. and frances and me were standing right in front of them looking at each other like "did that just ****ing happen???" and lukas' fiance and ryan's gf were standing right there with us as well. GAH! that was one sight to see.
    the bottom 3 wasn't all that shocking:
    zayra
    patrice
    magni (the most surprising)
    all 3 performances were pretty awesome, not gunna lie. and for me to say that zayra's performance was even "okay" is huge coming from me, because, well...nevermind. lmao
    magni was the first one sent back to the rocker pod. SN said he is "the furthest from going home right now" and that they were shocked he was up there in the first place.
    AND OMFG storm and dilana were...no joke...crying a river!! it was SO sad. they were just hugging everyone and crying on them and holding a giant tissue box at the same time. i got very emotional. i hate being emotionally attatched. lol. but seriously, i've never seen anything like it, how sad they all were. reality hit, they are all so close now, and every wed one of those new "family members" are going home. SUCKS ass but it's got to happen.

alright, now for the "behind the scenes" ****:
    lukas gave some girl a necklace that his fiance gave him and she was not so happy about that. well, neither was i because that pretty much sucks. my friend aimee got one of lukas' leather gloves because she has a "rossi posse" sign. lmao!
    WE GOT SOOO MUCH ROCKER INTERACTION TODAY it was great.
    all these little girls were scremaing the rockers names, but the rockers would only glance at them and smile and then they would turn to me and frances and our group and carry on amazing conversations with us and joke around. yeah...the looks of jealousy on those other girls' faces = priceless.
    according to toby "storm is so strong her **** has muscles!!" LMAO. he actually yelled that to me becaue i told him i was going to kick his ass and he responded "i'll ****ing smash you!!" then i cleverly came back with "yeah, well storm and dilana have my back" and storm and dilana both look at me and then him and go "YEAH!" oh man, i love these people. storm made toby flinch for me. that was pretty amazing. he's so scared of her it's awesome!
    dilana looked ****ing hottttt. she had her hair in this colorful mohawk-y thing.
    i swear both dilana and storm were going to have wardrobe maufunctions, their poor boobs couldn't breathe and really REALLY wanted to. lmao!
    alright, that's all i'm going to post for now. if i remember anything i shall be back to edit this post!
    OH...and ryan's amazing friends gave me and frances their "friends and family of the rockers" wristbands so we can now get backstage!!! WOOT!

sorry if there are any spelling errors...i did this pretty fast.
    STORM AND DILANA are my heros...the end...OH and toby is too...****, i like lukas as well.
    Last edited by roninblade; August 17th, 2006 at 04:04 PM.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    These guys are good... so entertaining to watch...

10. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    *roninblade: Me too, I usually have the TV on in the background and pay no attention until I hear Brooke's "stage announcing" voice. :lol:

I forgot to add: Zayra's performance was terrific, for her. I love her arias, even if I don't put much stock by her singing voice.

Not shocked by *****'s inclusion in the bottom three. His performance wasn't such a standout (terrific one, though) and everyone was so afraid of Storm being in the bottom three that it may have robbed him of votes.

Even if I think the judges' reactions are genuine, there's a lot of inter-voter politics that goes on in these game shows (just look at what happens in American Idol!).

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
Rockstar: Supernova