New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Chance na ng mga laos na artista para makabalik or sa mga gusto mag artista ..ticket to stardom.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by GerardTagayty View Post
    kahit apprentice lang photographer game na ako. game. kanino nga ulit bibigay ang CV? hehehehe! :D
    you sure you didn't misspelled something? maybe it should read more like "****ographer".

3. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    If someone like me posed and showed my "hello kitty" will it make men look at me differently? even if i did not sleep around?

Should I trim or remove all from my "hello kitty" which would a man prefer? For playboy pictorial lang, ha.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by ricasantos18 View Post
    If someone like me posed and showed my "hello kitty" will it make men look at me differently? even if i did not sleep around?

Should I trim or remove all from my "hello kitty" which would a man prefer? For playboy pictorial lang, ha.
    Ya men will look at u differently even if u dont sleep around.

they will think u sleep around.
    Last edited by uls; January 21st, 2008 at 02:58 PM.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    baka Playboy Light version lang ilabas dito sa pinas, i doubt if they can push the limits here sa pinas... maraming magrereklamong advocacy groups for sure... at baka pasukin pa ng senado at imbestigahan pa hehehe

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by jedi View Post
    baka Playboy Light version lang ilabas dito sa pinas, i doubt if they can push the limits here sa pinas... maraming magrereklamong advocacy groups for sure... at baka pasukin pa ng senado at imbestigahan pa hehehe
    That's what I am thinking... just like Playboy Hong Kong edition... basically a "lite" version of the original.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    That's what I am thinking... just like Playboy Hong Kong edition... basically a "lite" version of the original.
    So will a girl who appears in it be seen as cheap? Diba sa States they even get rich hubbies?

If lite version will they show "hello kitty"? Does the HK version show it?

8. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    I don't know...World Poker Tour's former host Shana Hiatt has already posed for Playboy US before and I don't think she's cheap. I don't think it's as big a deal over there as it is here.

Who knows, I could be wrong...

IMO Playboy isn't as raunchy as most Pinoys think it is. Hubaran lang yan, and most of the time it's artistically done. If you bother to read Playboy's articles they're very smartly written too. If you want a raunchy Pinoy mag, cross your fingers for a Philippine version of Penthouse. Mweheheheh. ;)

9. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Type 100 View Post
    I don't know...World Poker Tour's former host Shana Hiatt has already posed for Playboy US before and I don't think she's cheap. I don't think it's as big a deal over there as it is here.

Who knows, I could be wrong...
    That is what I am getting at. Isn't it the case that it is normal for people of even high society in the U.S. to be seen posing in the nude? Why should it be any different here? If I have the body and if some of you want to see it why should it be wrong to appreciate beauty? That is the reason why men buy Playboy don't they?

10. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Type 100 View Post
    ... If you want a raunchy Pinoy mag, cross your fingers for a Philippine version of Penthouse. Mweheheheh. ;)
    Penthouse = out-of-focus naked women.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Playboy Magazine Philippines Edition