New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    Yeah right, the same. Just like a master and his dog. Where the master gets best cut beef or pork or chicken, the dog gets the scraps.
    Natawa ako dito.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    pwede ba tagalugin nyo? Hindi ko maintindihan eh. Pinoy naman tayo pare pareho dito, kasi kung puro Ingles, para na ring pirated

3. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Kung gusto nyo ng pagbabago, simulan nyo sa sarili nyo.. Wag isis sa iba, sa Gobyerno o sa sistema..

Kung lahat ganyan ang pag-iisip nyo talagang wala na pag-asa ang mga buhay nyo.

Alam mo nang illegal, tatangkilikin mo pa rin?

Alam mo nang hindi mo kaya bumili, e d wag bumili..Matutong mamaluktot sa kung ano ang meron, at magsumikap para maabot ito.

DVD, entertainment - hindi eto BASIC NEEDS..Ito ay wants, desires..hindi ka naman mamatay kung wala nyan..

Disiplina mga chong..Simulan nyo sa sarili nyo..

4. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarsi View Post
    pwede ba tagalugin nyo? Hindi ko maintindihan eh. Pinoy naman tayo pare pareho dito, kasi kung puro Ingles, para na ring pirated
    Walang tagalog na subtitle

5. Join Date
    May 2008
    back to the topic hehehe

sa may tomas morato may mga nagbebenta dun, naglalakad lakad lng sila na may dalang mga bag so it is easy to spot them...make sure na dvd copy ang sabihin nyo sa kanila or else malabo ang movie

6. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by miaerr View Post
    back to the topic hehehe

sa may tomas morato may mga nagbebenta dun, naglalakad lakad lng sila na may dalang mga bag so it is easy to spot them...make sure na dvd copy ang sabihin nyo sa kanila or else malabo ang movie
    Yup, gulat nga ako one time we were having coffee biglang may 3 guys nagbebenta ng DVD. Sabi ko lang may "X" ba dyan? Nung sabi meron sabi ko wala ako pera nagpaasa lang

7. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Circle C * congressional ave.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ruins bf paranaque... magsawa ka.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by frenchtower View Post
    I don't see any point in furthering this discussion. As such, I end my reply with the hope that pinoys would wake up one day and start anew.

If you can't afford original DVDs then don't. There are other worthwhile forms of enterntainment out there.

Now if you prefer to buy these kinds of illegal items, then I have nothing more to say. As what GH have mentioned, it's reality in the Philippines.

My prayer goes to you all. Peace
    Many Filipinos do what everyone else is doing..Like everyone knows corruption is bad. Filipinos like to complain non-stop that corruption is bad, yet even the slightest act of corrupting any public official is acceptable to them. It won't hurt anyone anyway. Its part of the system, everyone does it.

10. Join Date
    May 2006
    Wow! Such an active, diverse and controversial thread.

I'm sorry some people find this thread offensive.

But the purpose of this thread is to get information, nothing more. Whether, I buy, patronize, or in favor of pirated DVD industry is not a topic I would want to discuss here.

No opinions on what is right or wrong, please. If you don't have anything to contribute, stay put. If you don't like this thread, kindly report this to the moderators - as they as the forum police here.

*Mods. You can lock/delete this thread you find the discussion too hot for the forum rules. I got what I need here, and thank you to all who contributed. Maasahan talaga kayo.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
Pirated DVD? Where to find?