New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by n2knee View Post
    that has been my observation not yours! open your eyes. you can see a lot of them in manila and beach resorts in the philippines all year round. this may not be applicable to Fozzie as he may be in the minority, but from what i've seen in the states and my various trips back home i will not rescind my statement. Yebo, maybe you need to come out of your hole sometimes.
    it is you who needs to come out of your prejudiced hole. just the fact that you see those kano in the US married to a "pang kano beauty" does not mean all kanos are the same as the ones you know.

why may i ask, do you have to rub it in the nose of the thread starter when you can just have kept it to yourself and be hospitable as filipinos are known to be. you may not practice politeness in the states, but we do practice it here.

a$$ licker, me? no, that is you licking your own.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    walang question na magaganda ang mga pinay, pero karamihan naman ng mga foreigners na naghahanap ng pinay na asawa ay ayaw silang patulan ng kalahi nila. at halos karamihan sa mga pinay na nahahanap nila ay hindi mo rin papatulan. paumanhin po pero it ang aking obserbasyon.
    n2knee, with all due respect. i do see your point and i see them everywhere (i work near embassies).. but this post you made just negated the positivity that the threadstarter created. Generalizations like the one you made may offend a lot, kind of like when you are in Hong Kong or Taiwan and the people there automatically assume that filipinas are Maids or Domestic Helpers (happened to my sister, kahit na mukang sosi yun).

BTTT.

I agree filipinas are beautiful but I think iba talaga ung ganda ng mga Argentinians and Brazilians..

3. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by yebo View Post
    it is you who needs to come out of your prejudiced hole. just the fact that you see those kano in the US married to a "pang kano beauty" does not mean all kanos are the same as the ones you know.

why may i ask, do you have to rub it in the nose of the thread starter when you can just have kept it to yourself and be hospitable as filipinos are known to be. you may not practice politeness in the states, but we do practice it here.

a$$ licker, me? no, that is you licking your own.
    aren't we all prejudiced? if you say no, then you are sadly mistaken and living in a perfect world. and did i not say "KARAMIHAN ng foreigner" (most foreigners)? which is a view prevalent in manila and provinces in the philippines as well as here in the states. i did not say "LAHAT ng foreigner" (all foreigners).

let me reiterate. our friend fozzie bear may be in the minority.

fyi, we do practice politeness here in the states as well as we are honest with ourselves. i'm sorry if my telling the TRUTH ruffled your feathers.

my oh my...i'm very tempted to answer your last paragraph...at any rate, keep patronizing every foreigner you come accross on the street. i'm sure it will bring more tourism revenue to the government.
    Last edited by n2knee; October 25th, 2007 at 09:21 AM.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Honestly, an informal survey of beauty contests hardly makes the results OFFICIAL.

I'm as patriotic as any any right- or left-winger out there, but I don't think Filipinas are the most beautiful in the planet. I'm sure other nationalities will contest that subjective title.

True, maraming magagandang Pinay, pero as with all races, meron din namang hindi kagandahan. But as they say, beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.

IMO, just because a foreigner said it doesn't mean its authoritative. It smacks of colonial mentality and self-flattery. There are other things Pinoys should be proud of, and for me, this dubious title of "most beautiful" isn't one of them.

Oy, hindi ko gusto mang-away ha? Opinion lang po, so take it with a grain of salt. And as Voltaire said, "I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it!"

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i think this thread should have less arguing and more posting of pics of the beauty queens that Fozzie mentions

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    n2knee,

my last pharagraph was an answer to your previous post.

well, i have nothing more to say to you. a million me can not change you.

i have a trip to catch, i am on my way home. it had been a hectic 28 days here in bangladesh, just one of the "holes" i was fortunate to visit. i shall not be answering your posts no more since i will be busy for the next 28 days playing the role of father and husband to my family. have a nice day, n2knee.

ps. i was fortunate to live in another "hole" they call the US of A for 3 years. if we had only met face-to-face then surely we would have different opinions of each other.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    walang question na magaganda ang mga pinay, pero karamihan naman ng mga foreigners na naghahanap ng pinay na asawa ay ayaw silang patulan ng kalahi nila. at halos karamihan sa mga pinay na nahahanap nila ay hindi mo rin papatulan. paumanhin po pero it ang aking obserbasyon.

i used to think this way na porke foreigner yung lalaki tapos medyo okey okey lang yung itsura nung babae iniisip ko na siguro nakuha lang kung saan saan yan o walang pumapatol dun sa lalaki pero mali ako. palagay ko kanya kanyang diskarte lang yan. I've got friends and relatives na some are married to filipinos and some are married to foreigners. kaya naniniwala ako na beauty is in the eyes of the beholder...

pero siguro mas maganda kung yung title nung thread is OFFICIALLY "One" of the most beautiful on the planet... pero alam na nating lahat yun diba..heheh

8. Join Date
    May 2005
    beauty is not just for physical attributes... (although the TS have made reference to beauty contests)...

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002

10. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    Our super moderator is asking for evidence. hehehehehe

Ako rin :D :D :D

Post ko ulit:
    click on the picture for a bigger image.

Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
Pilipino girls - OFFICIALLY the most beautiful on the planet