New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    didnt know my netflix is hd lng pala settings..

anyways ultrahd 550/month isnt bad.

watching DW UltraHD is eyecandy

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

2. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    What VPN service again?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    VyprVPN works with Netflix too. I setup my router to connect only the PS4 to the VPN's US servers. Very useful if you just want selected gadgets to be affected.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

3. Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Anyone tried ipvanish? They currently have $3.33/mo offer for a 2-year subscription. I'm just not sure if you'll have to shell for the entire 2 years upon sign up.

I'll try the 30-day trial of expressvpn.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by BratPAQ View Post
    ExpressVPN. It's the most recommended I always see for Netflix when researching about it.

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk
    How does their 30-day guarantee work? Will they bill then refund later or will they get their payment after the 30 days?

5. Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by BratPAQ View Post
    I took the plunge and also subscribed to VPN to view all the US shows. Almost paying 1k a month for both Netflix and VPN. After seeing the US show selection I just can't get back to PH Netflix. I think 1k a month is worth it naman since the VPN service can be used by 3 users at the same time and Netflix can be used by 4 users at the same time.

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk
    If I want to get US Netflix, do I need to stop my PH subscription first then subscribe again with a working VPN? I'm currently on the 30-day trial.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Hmmm so if you get 2 more friends or relatives to share with you the cost of the vpn & netflix, it’s like paying just P333 per month. Not a bad deal.

7. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by WallyWest View Post
    If I want to get US Netflix, do I need to stop my PH subscription first then subscribe again with a working VPN? I'm currently on the 30-day trial.

No need. I have a CA account I use in SG and PH. Depending on where it detects you are, it'll adjust the available shows accordingly.

8. Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by fleas2016 View Post
    No need. I have a CA account I use in SG and PH. Depending on where it detects you are, it'll adjust the available shows accordingly.

Ok. I asked coz I tried Opera VPN last night and Netflix gave me an error saying I was using an unblocker or proxy and that I should disable. I guess Opera vpn is no good since it's free.

9. Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Just found out that I have a free subscription to iflix until April 2018 (3 months?) since I'm a pldt subscriber. I thought the promo was for new subscribers only. Guess I'll postpone getting a VPN indefinitely.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Nag recontract si wifey yesterday with globe, got new phone.

Then the SA told us meron free 6 months netflix subscription.

Late na din and pa close na kaya hindi namin gaano nausisa. Wala naman user account na binigay for that.

So I will install Netflix app sa phone, then what’s next? Haha

Any users out there na nabigyan free din ni globe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast