New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    We're trying Netflix now. 30day trial and 5 users on any platform. 550/month seems fair. No long Lock-in period, deactivate whenever. We need some channels for the kiddo. Some series for me.

Iflix is 129/month/user has more titles too.

Hmm undecided yet
    Last edited by StockEngine; August 20th, 2016 at 01:59 AM.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    I have been using netflex for months now and I am starting to lose interest. I am not much into serial movies (and there lots of them) since I dont have the time to complete the series. I prefer the full versions but mostly are more than 2 or 3 years ago. The blockbusters are like 10 years ago!

Will try iflix but I cannot install it in the sony bravia android tv unlike netflix which is a standard app. But I can mirror my phone.

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Oh I have hooq too but the buffering is bad.

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Iflix is accessible by browser on webos2.0 from lg. I think this is what we will get. 1yr is 1200pesos. Trial period is nice. No Buffering experienced.

One feature i like about iflix is you can download shows when youre offline. Im hardly offline though lol

5. Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    Iflix is accessible by browser on webos2.0 from lg. I think this is what we will get. 1yr is 1200pesos. Trial period is nice. No Buffering experienced.

One feature i like about iflix is you can download shows when youre offline. Im hardly offline though lol
    Would you know if the downloaded file is transferable (and playable) to any other storage?

6. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by namwaran View Post
    Would you know if the downloaded file is transferable (and playable) to any other storage?
    I think its only accessible/playable with the app.

7. Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    I think its only accessible/playable with the app.
    Thanks. I think that's right. I did a quick research and the file somehow expires within 2 days.

I have Netflix in my Bravia and not using it due to bad reviews about their library.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2013
    iflix is free for 1 year c/o pldt dsl...

you can watch it offline via download to a device (up to 5 max devices per account), auto delete after 48hrs on 1st playback, if not, the file will auto delete after 7 days... then unlimited re-download if it gets auto deleted...

hooq is also free on globe dsl, but new plans says its only free up to 6 months

9. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    I have Netflix in my Bravia and not using it due to bad reviews about their library.
    I'm not sure about Netflix in other locations. But, the Star Trek franchise alone makes Netflix worth it for me.

The complete TOS, TNG, DS9, VOY, ENT are all there plus almost all the movies. I think the only one I haven't seen is the first Abrams Star Trek. All the other movies from Star Trek: The Motion Picture to Star Trek: Into Darkness are in the lineup.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    123movies.com free lahat all new movies. pirated lang nga.

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast