New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    i unsubscribed from netflix after 4 months as sayang lang yung 14 SGD/mo (for two screens).
    been using kodi + exodus for movies and tv shows.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    I got to try out a new app called movie club which focuses on pinoy movies. They told me they'll launch soon on Google play.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by K.I.L.L. View Post
    I got to try out a new app called movie club which focuses on pinoy movies. They told me they'll launch soon on Google play.
    I love 80s Pinoy movies. Do they have that?

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by yebo View Post
    123movies.com free lahat all new movies. pirated lang nga.
    that's the idea Netflix is pushing non-US subscribers. only 7% is available in PH compared to US at the same price. There's a hack you can use a US VPN so you can watch US selection but it ain't free, I have to fork another P500 a month for VPN and it's not the 100% sure it will work because there's a cat and mouse game between Netflix and VPN services. And you can't use VPN on smart TV and casting.

So after this trial period expires. I'll go back to piracy. I'm is sure if it's available in Netflix it's available in Thor-rent. Sana they can improve their PH selection so I can stop movie piracy like how I stopped music piracy because of spotify.

And oh, sorry for the long rant and thank you for the website suggestion.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Yup. Walang kwenta netflix sa atin. Unscriber late last year. Pero I'll give it a try again pabalik ko

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Don't bother with Netflix dito sa atin... I tried their trial period kaso lahat ng hinahanap ko wala... after 5 days nag unsubscribe na ako.

Sent from my Asus ZenFone 2 using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    iron piss is "ok" on netflix. ep4 now but putol putol.

love asian girls 😁

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

8. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    I took the plunge and also subscribed to VPN to view all the US shows. Almost paying 1k a month for both Netflix and VPN. After seeing the US show selection I just can't get back to PH Netflix. I think 1k a month is worth it naman since the VPN service can be used by 3 users at the same time and Netflix can be used by 4 users at the same time.

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by BratPAQ View Post
    I took the plunge and also subscribed to VPN to view all the US shows. Almost paying 1k a month for both Netflix and VPN. After seeing the US show selection I just can't get back to PH Netflix. I think 1k a month is worth it naman since the VPN service can be used by 3 users at the same time and Netflix can be used by 4 users at the same time.

What VPN service again?

10. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    What VPN service again?

ExpressVPN. It's the most recommended I always see for Netflix when researching about it.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast