New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    We saw that because we waited.

We should have waited last full show na kasi un sir gh nagmamadali na kasi umuwi.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    I liked it. It reminded me of mechwarrior.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Some of the weapons i remember includes the canon, elbow rockets, missiles, sword and of course the destructive nuke. Did i miss out something?

4. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Comic-con San Diego Convention Center.

Last edited by Monseratto; July 25th, 2013 at 11:53 AM.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Retz View Post
    Some of the weapons i remember includes the canon, elbow rockets, missiles, sword and of course the destructive nuke. Did i miss out something?

Chest plasma ?

6. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    Chest plasma ?
    i remember an arm plasma cannon, not sa chest.

after reading some materials online, i now understand why the chain sword wasn't used in Gypsy Danger's first battles. GD was only retrofitted with the chain sword before Raleigh was brought back. it was Mako herself who did the retrofit which explains why she was the one who pulled the sword in the final battle.

also, GD's main weapons were designed to prevent (or at least minimize) the spillage of Kaiju Blue (kaiju blood) which is toxic to every living thing on earth. the plasma caster would wound and at the same time cauterize the wound. this explains why swords were not used at all by jaegers.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    ^

nice research sir. i wonder how do you call the power or rather the weapon of the monster that causes a wide blackout? even Jaeger losses power.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Gipsy Danger - Pacific Rim Wiki

Yung chest attack pala was a reactor purge which killed the Kaiju at point blank range.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Retz View Post
    ^

nice research sir. i wonder how do you call the power or rather the weapon of the monster that causes a wide blackout? even Jaeger losses power.

EMP burst ... from the LEATHERBACK Kaiju

10. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    ^

Thank sir GH. I thought the Leatherback Kaiju would take advantage of the Jaeger after losing power and I also notice that there is always two(2) Jaeger, 1 serves as the attacker and the other one serves as a defensive back-up.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast