New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Oh well, this feeling elitista strikes back again. Not with our OFW but with those people who blogs. Very controversial talaga sya or nagpapaka controversial. Below is her comment about OFW just in case you're not aware:

However I forgot that the hub was in Dubai and the majority of the OFWs (overseas Filipino workers) were stationed there. The duty-free shop was overrun with Filipino workers selling cell phones and perfume. Meanwhile, I wanted to slash my wrist at the thought of being trapped in a plane with all of them.
    While I was on the plane (where the seats were so small I had bruises on my legs), my only consolation was the entertainment on the small flat screen in front of me. But it was busted, so I heaved a sigh, popped my sleeping pills and dozed off to the sounds of gum chewing and endless yelling of “HOY! Kumusta ka na? At taga sann ka? Domestic helper ka rin ba?” Translation: “Hey there? Where are you from? Are you a domestic helper as well?” I though I had died and God had sent me to my very own private hell.
    On my way back, I had to bravely take the economy flight once more. This time I had already resigned myself to being trapped like a sardine in a sardine can with all these OFWs smelling of AXE and Charlie cologne while Jo Malone evaporated into thin air.
    may follow up sya with this article http://www.manilastandardtoday.com/?...e1_july30_2007

and her new article about bloggers:

So let me continue, first of all I believe in the freedom of speech. By all means say what you need to say. Unfortunately for most of the bloggers without advertising you get paid nothing. If in fact you do get paid then hooray for you. But blogging, aside from Perez Hilton and the other big time bloggers (you know who you are) is for me a slacker job or a medium and pastime for lonely people to connect. Unless you’re in bloody Siberia or in a Gulag prison, try stepping outside your comfort zone and turn off the laptop or pc, you just might find some real live people to talk to instead of typing away in cyber space.

The difference between a journalist and a blogger is that journalists have to adhere to certain guidelines that govern the freedom of speech. And whatever a journalist chooses to write about—be it popular or unpopular—we do not hide behind an anonymous name and are resigned to the fact that we have to take as much as we dish out. However, I simply detest people who place vicious comments and slanderous statements in blogs yet sign their messages as ‘anonymous.’ If you have something to say, don’t hide behind a false name. It’s just plain cowardice of you to do so. I have more of a deep sense of respect for those—however unpopular or vicious their statements are—who post their views with their real names and make no bones about it. At least they stand for something; I would rather take it from them than the cowards that hide behind false names.
    For whole article: http://www.manilastandardtoday.com/?...fe2_mar10_2008

2. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    allergic ako sa pork, nakaka high blood...

3. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    sir birken...ako 10yrs nang di kumakain ng pork...wag shang mageenrol sa gym namin at bibigyan ko sya ng isang matinding 45 kick.......at sasabihin ko...oooppsssss

4. Join Date
    May 2006
    Hehehe ayuzz

5. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    buhay pa pala ang aswang na ito....

6. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Isuzoom View Post
    ha ha ha ha... natawa ako dun ah...

7. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Bumanat na na naman pala si Babsy.........

8. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Isuzoom View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by chua_riwap View Post
    Bumanat na na naman pala si Babsy.........
    unfortunately yes. and now her target.. Bloggers... Feeling nya siguro porke "journalist" daw sya eh she can just say whatever she wanted to say. Sabi nga nya freedom of speech daw. Duh! AFAIK, social climber talaga sya. nakakapang init ng ulo talaga sya. I wonder if she isn't working with newspaper, baga blogger na rin sya now.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    grabe talaga tabachoy na yan ah!!!

10. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Andami na ganyan, lately ng napunta ako sa sales eh andami ko na meet.
    They are all the same.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Malou Fernandes strikes back again