New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 235 of 285 FirstFirst ... 135185225231232233234235236237238239245 ... LastLast
Results 2,341 to 2,350 of 2850
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Deestone View Post

Is he the same Ben who died 16yrs ago? Vanya is now Viktor... is Harlan stronger than him? I have to finish this before volume 2 of ST comes out. lol 7 episodes left....
    I’m enjoying this quirky season 3 of The Umbrella Academy. A few more episodes for me.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    I love Rowan Atkinson..

3. Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by bugsmobile View Post
    I’m enjoying this quirky season 3 of The Umbrella Academy. A few more episodes for me.
    Yes enjoying it as well. If ST has 11 and Vecna.... UA has Victor and Harlan. This is a kind of series I like totally unpredictable you don't know what will happen next.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2019

Boy this could possibly be my number 1 best netflix series ever. I'm now a bit confuse will there be new episodes or is this the end of season 4? Mike doesn't like hawaiian pizza lol and one of the toucing moment in this series wherein 11 finally reunited with his dad. Just three words to sum up this series.... Best. Metal. Ever.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by _Qwerty_ View Post
    I love Rowan Atkinson..

Who can ever imagine this guy, who has a Master's degree in Electrical Engineering, become such a legend. It's good to see him back. But Bean, to me, is hard to top.[emoji4]

Sent from my SM-S901E using Tsikot Forums mobile app

6. Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by Deestone View Post

Boy this could possibly be my number 1 best netflix series ever. I'm now a bit confuse will there be new episodes or is this the end of season 4? Mike doesn't like hawaiian pizza lol and one of the toucing moment in this series wherein 11 finally reunited with his dad. Just three words to sum up this series.... Best. Metal. Ever.
    It's definitely the best Netflix original TV series for me! I've been watching this series since its first release last 2016. Love the 80s soundtrack, the Sony Walkman, everything that reminded me how fun and exciting it was to be a kid during the 80s!

Eddie is by far my most favorite character. He reminded me of the good old early Metallica years with Cliff Burton!

Season finale is likely going to happen within this year. It ain't done yet.

Attachment 42119

7. Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by jojopad View Post
    It's definitely the best Netflix original TV series for me! I've been watching this series since its first release last 2016. Love the 80s soundtrack, the Sony Walkman, everything that reminded me how fun and exciting it was to be a kid during the 80s!

Eddie is by far my most favorite character. He reminded me of the good old early Metallica years with Cliff Burton!

Season finale is likely going to happen within this year. It ain't done yet.

Attachment 42119

Yes I'm just sad that Eddie should go.... both him and dustin gave the best performance. Alright so this is not the end of volume 2 still more episodes left? great!

8. Join Date
    Feb 2019

Im starting to watch this series but I don't know I'm not feeling excited about this nonetheless i will give it a shot....

9. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Got bored with Money Heist Korea 1st episode pa lang.

All The Money in The World is fine. Story about apo ni Lolo J. Arthur Getty kidnapping.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by H1Tman View Post
    Got bored with Money Heist Korea 1st episode pa lang.
    Sobrang OA, trying very hard, hindi ko ata nakalahati, umayaw na ako