New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by bugsmobile View Post
    Yeah that was a great episode nga! The de-ageing cgi of the character at the end was kinda off hehe.

Saw also in Disney+ that there are already selected essential episodes of the cartoons to watch. No need to watch the whole cartoon series na.

ahsoka season 1 is done. pretty good. not as good as Andor of course, but still better than Mandalorian.

2. Join Date
    May 2019
    Natuwa papa ko, available na yung Indiana Jones movies..

Mas masaya sana kung meron din lahat ng James Bond movies.. Pati na din nung kay Hercule Poirot..

Tatlo lang napanood ko..
    Murder on the Orient Express
    Death on the Nile
    A Haunting in Venice

3. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Good to know na showing pala Shogun sa Disney+!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    The Marvels and Guardians of the Galaxy vol 3.

Ayos naman yung The Marvels, I don't understand bakit sya nag flop.

Guardians of the Galaxy vol 3 maganda, a perfect way to end the series.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Started watching Shogun. Didn't really look into it at first since I was just browsing and checking on what's new. Then saw the main character as John Blackthorne. It's based on the James Clavel novel. Haven't finished the first episode because it's a bit long but I believe this is a remake of the then Shogun mini series starring Richard Chamberlain and Toshiro Mifune. Gonna finish tonight then. I followed the original series back then. And I just revealed how old I am.

Sent from my SM-F946B using Tsikot Forums mobile app

6. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Nice weekend watchscreenshot_2024-03-04-08-43-12-500_com.google.android.googlequicksearchbox-edit.jpg

7. Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by BratPAQ View Post
    The Marvels and Guardians of the Galaxy vol 3.

Ayos naman yung The Marvels, I don't understand bakit sya nag flop.

Guardians of the Galaxy vol 3 maganda, a perfect way to end the series.
    Yung storyline po yung cause why siya nag flop.
    Parang bland na they have defeated the enemy due to revealing the true intention of her wrong doing.
    Yun lang? and they won and save other living planets.

Na spoil lang talaga lahat sa story twist ng Endgame.
    It was properly setup talaga to crave for something on how the heroes will flip the situation to win against Thanos.
    Before the spoiler, some theories floating around that they will time travel.
    But how will they do that, mostly has no idea unless if you are a comic fanatics.
    May RDJ pa which is also a plus factor sa movie.

Now, most viewers are waiting for the first viewers/reviewers feedback before they spend their money on the movie.

If ever X-Men will enter MCU and meet the Avengers, they should prepare a very good story line on how they will meet the two groups.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Just started watching Shogun.
    looks like its gonna be a good series.
    Not for the faint of heart.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by thephantom View Post
    Started watching Shogun. Didn't really look into it at first since I was just browsing and checking on what's new. Then saw the main character as John Blackthorne. It's based on the James Clavel novel. Haven't finished the first episode because it's a bit long but I believe this is a remake of the then Shogun mini series starring Richard Chamberlain and Toshiro Mifune. Gonna finish tonight then. I followed the original series back then. And I just revealed how old I am.

I read shogun as a high school kid. Loved it so much I "borrowed" clavell's other works from my sister. [emoji28]

Btw, the japanese actress of shogun, Anna sawai, used to live here in pinas.

Sent from my RMX3690 using Tsikot Forums mobile app

10. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by baludoy View Post
    I read shogun as a high school kid. Loved it so much I "borrowed" clavell's other works from my sister. [emoji28]

Btw, the japanese actress of shogun, Anna sawai, used to live here in pinas.

Sent from my RMX3690 using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    I find her cute. Mariko-sama. You still have the books? I kept mine. I know there are still betamax or VHS tapes of Noble House as I recorded them when they were on locally. I eventually downloaded the mini series in my drive though.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast