1. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by Retz View Post

may tawag diyan sa singapore.

"kiasu".........

2. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    ^

fookien ata yan sir chua. sa intsik may term kapsiao.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by chua_riwap View Post
    may tawag diyan sa singapore.

"kiasu".........
    she apparently lost her job because of her conduct about Megan's victory and about Filipinos in general.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    DeVina DeDiva Apologized to Megan Young Through Twitter
    by ED UMBAO on OCTOBER 7, 2013

The most controversial Facebook user Devina DeDiva finally apologized to Megan Young and the rest of the Filipino people for her derogatory remarks on the Philippines recent success in Miss World 2013 beauty pageant.

According to some reliable sources Devina DeDiva’s real name is Devina Sharma. She made a Twitter account to express her apologies to Miss Megan Young and the rest of the Filipinos worldwide. Before her apologies to Megan Young and the Filipino people as a whole, Devina Dediva attacked Vice Ganda on Twitter.

Here’s the tweet made by Devina DeDiva Apologizing to Megan Young and the Filipinos:

“Im so sorry *meganbata and to all the Filipinos out there. Sorry. I don’t have a twitter account so I made one just to show my apology.” – *devinadediva666

“Please show me filipinos are willing to forgive someone. That’s all I want. Again, I’m sorry..” – *devinadediva666

“I over think things. I underestimate people. I make mistakes. I regret some things I’ve done. I’m not perfect. No one is.” – *devinadediva666

“Thanks for the filipinos who forgiven me and I’m sorry to those who hates me. I’m sorry again.” – *devinadediva666

“I feel so disgusted. My grandmom is taking care by a filipino nanny. She was so good and kind. “ – *devinadediva666

“I already moved on abt what happened. So I’ll stop here and gotta have a new life.” – *devinadediva666

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345