New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2009

LOS ANGELES--Actress Farrah Fawcett, best known for her role in television series "Charlie's Angels," has died, US media reports said Thursday. She was 62. Fawcett died in hospital in Los Angeles surrounded by friends and family shortly before 9:30 a.m. (1630 GMT) following a three-year battle with anal cancer, reports said.
    Speculation that Fawcett's death was close at hand had mounted earlier Thursday after veteran ABC television interviewer Barbara Walters said the actress had been given her last rites.
    Walters made the disclosure in comments to the "Good Morning America" breakfast television show.
    "I'm not sure if she's going to make it through the day," Walters said. "She's had her last rites."
    Walters said close family and friends including long-time companion Ryan O'Neal were gathering at Fawcett's hospital bedside in Los Angeles.
    "This is all he wants to do is be with her," Walters said of O'Neal.
    Earlier this week it was revealed that O'Neal planned to marry Fawcett, who has been battling cancer for three years.
    "I've asked her to marry me, again, and she's agreed," an emotional O'Neal told Walters.
    O'Neal, 68, and Fawcett had been romantically involved off-and-on since 1982. The couple had a son together but never married.

inquirer.net

R.I.P Ms. Farah Fawcett :pope:

2. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Grabe, same day pa sila namatay ni MJ.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    di ko na naabutan yan...si Pamela Anderson na ang naabutan ko eh

4. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Curious lang....

Ano ba nagku- cause ng "anal cancer"?

5. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by chua_riwap View Post
    Curious lang....

Ano ba nagku- cause ng "anal cancer"?
    Dunno, excessive anal penetration?

6. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Embarassing to admit pero I never even heard of her until today nalaman ko sya pala yung dating Charlie's Angel. Can't relate batang 90's kasi ako eh...

Si MJ yeah I know him! He transcends beyond generations!

7. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Detailed Guide: Anal Cancer Do We Know What Causes Anal Cancer? Although the exact cause of anal cancer is not known, most anal cancers seem to be linked to infection with the human papilloma virus (HPV). While HPV infection seems to be important in the development of anal cancer, the vast majority of people with HPV infections do not get anal cancer.
    A great deal of research is now underway to learn how HPV might cause anal cancer. There is good evidence that HPV causes many anal squamous cell carcinomas. But the role of this virus in causing anal adenocarcinomas is less certain. More than 100 subtypes of HPV have been found. The subtype known as HPV-16 is often found in squamous cell carcinoma and is also found in some anal warts. Another type, HPV-18, is found less often. Most anal warts are caused by HPV-6 and HPV-11. Warts containing HPV-6 or HPV-11 are much less likely to become cancerous than those containing HPV-16.
    Research has recently shown that HPV makes proteins called E6 and E7 that can shut down two important tumor suppressor proteins in normal cells. These proteins -- p53 and Rb -- normally work to keep cells from growing out of control. When they are not active, cells can become cancerous.
    When the body is less able to fight off infections, viruses such as HPV may become more active and thus trigger the development of anal cancer. HIV, the virus that causes AIDS, weakens the body's immune system, as can medicines used to prevent rejection in patients with kidney, heart, liver, or other organ transplants.
    Most people know that smoking is the main cause of lung cancer. But few realize that the cancer-causing chemicals in tobacco smoke can travel from the lungs to the rest of the body. Many studies have noted an increased rate of anal cancer in smokers, and the effect of smoking is especially important in people with other risk factors for anal cancer.
    It is important to remember that some patients with anal cancers do not have any known risk factors and the causes of their cancers are not known.
    http://www.cancer.org/docroot/CRI/co..._Cancer_47.asp

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by tidus1203 View Post
    Embarassing to admit pero I never even heard of her until today nalaman ko sya pala yung dating Charlie's Angel. Can't relate batang 90's kasi ako eh...

Si MJ yeah I know him! He transcends beyond generations!
    baka naman ang mga type mo yun mga species ni MJ kaya siya lang ang kilala mo? :gayfight:hehehe

peace tidus...

9. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by tidus1203 View Post
    Well aside form being one of Charlie's Angles, she supposedly possess one of the biggest nipples.

No kidding.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Gerbo View Post
    she supposedly possess one of the biggest nipples.

No kidding.
    is that supposed to be good or bad?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Farah Fawcett dead at 62.