New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    If they don't apologize, find out if you can take legal action against them. The last 2 sentences are very insulting.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    demanda mo paps. nakkasira ng reputasyon yan.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    ala claudine vs the tabloid hehe

4. Join Date
    Feb 2003
    *theveed, ika nga - bad publicity is still good publicity or something to that epek. hehehehe.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    sue them for millions and buy a new car! they should be responsible in writing news.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    mas mabilis ang action kung meron kakilalang big time advertiser ng newspaper na yan, siguradong sibak yung sumulat dyan.
    Signature

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ARB: Hehe naisip ko din yan hahahah

8. Join Date
    May 2005
    thats the problem with knee jerk writers, they dont bother getting their facts straight. i doubt if the writer actually attended the event.

One sided ang media natin, makanti lang ng konti ng gobyerno harassment na. they have a way of twisting facts to get the desired effect.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    bosing, i'm not a lawyer or legal expert by any means, but i believe it's usually public figures who can sue for libel because they can easily prove the damages (i.e. their livelihood is based on their reputation). now, megastar ka dito sa tsikot but maybe not so much elsewhere

if you sue based on damage to the reputation of the business, i have a feeling that your legal fees will cost more than any award given to you. also, i have a feeling that the defense will say that it was a public event (that i assume was well-promoted by the sponsors) so any "damage" done would have already happened even without the article, and it's hard to sue anybody for expressing opinions that anyone passing by or viewing the pics could have come up with for themselves.

my take - let it go and enjoy all the new business you get in from the publicity

10. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Dapat sa ganyang writer pini-pisikal. Parang walang pinag-aralan. Naging journalist pa sya e may sarili pala syang feminism-extremist agenda.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
False info published by newspaper.