Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by TJMaxx View Post
    What I'd like to see:
    BORGY MANOTOC VS. BONG ALVAREZ
    in a fight to the death!!
    Mas maganda sana if BOTH of them die!

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    akala ni bong puwede pa yung pa simple na siko nya sa pba...
    amf...palaban si gretch...

3. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    just saw it last night sa 24 oras. sablay talaga utak niya that time dahil lasing at puyat.
    kaya lahat kinainisan tsk tsk.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    now the question is, tama din ba yun ginawa ni gretchen to hit back? dahil remember she was there as a reporter...I'm not just sure maybe somebody can enlighten us, meron ba sa reporters ethics book, na allowed to hit back sa subject nila? dahil kung ganun wala na silang pagkaiba sa mga subject nila sinusuntok yun mga nahuhuling magnanakaw..

saka paanong naging reporter yun si gretchen?...

kasi lagi ako nakakpanood sa US yun mga paparazzi, na sinusuntok din ng mga celebrities pero hinde sila lumalaban....

yes they were just doing their job, but the problem is pag "celebrety" ang subject they felt that media are invading their privacy...

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ^ I don't know much about the ethics manual for journalists but she was more than justified in hitting back, especially since this was a clear case of self defense. It was also made clear that Alvarez wasn't even the subject of her interview but the taxi driver who got beaten up.

Also, iba ang paparazzi sa news reporter. Paparazzi make a living by incessantly following celebrities wherever they are to get an opportunity to take a picture of their subject in a compromising or scandalous situation. They need that to sell their tabloids.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    wow lalaban din si ms reporter a. whew

lagot si mr excitement at may video as evidence. as police station pa with lotsa other reporters. tsk tsk.

regarding martial arts or any other form. kahit saan naman kung suprise yung unang mga hit di ka talaga makaka porma. unless ofcourse your expecting the supposedly "suprise hit". kahit mga mob boss nga na dadale sa "surprise" e hehehe

pero after the hit e lalaban din si ms gretchen. same as most of the people with or without training.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ahahahay....nananabunot pala yang si Paul Alvarez :gayfight:

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I have a question... From what I've read, people who pratice Martial Arts cannot use it to hurt another person. Based on the post of impulzz, hindi lumaban ung kaibigan nya even though he could've defended himself. In this case, will the reporter lose her license or be given some form of punishment for what she did?

9. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    found this on youtube.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    part 2:

pasaway talaga si Mr. Excitement.

Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast
Ex-cager mauls ABS-CBN reporter, taxi driver