New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    nababawasan ata ako ng 1 IQ point everytime i hear that boom-tarat-tarat song.

oops, there goes one moer IQ point donw the drani.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by nicolodeon View Post
    However, these records sell so if I were a record label manager "Who cares if these songs suck artistically and lyircally?" They make me money and that's all that matters."

Pero fafy, iba ang target audience nitong ganitong mga kanta -and believe it our not, hit na hit itong mga ganitong songs sa target market nung composer, performer at record label.
    I'm no marketer, but I think it sells because it's annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by HIFI View Post
    2. Noong 80s....meron isang kanta na "A-da-da-da". My parents hated this too. It's nothing but repetitiuos "A-da-da-da".

*runs away*
    Quote Originally Posted by jasprit View Post
    Iba iba tayu ng gusto knyari para skin yng miss kita pag tuesday di naman anoying infact pag nag shushufle ako ng radio station at inabutan koyan pinapakingan ko yan.
    Well anoying para skin- Boom tarat tarat & ocho ocho
    Peace
    I know annoying is subjective, and I'm sure you won't agree that I think "Miss Kita Pag Tuesday" is stupid. However, I have the pleasure of eating breakfast in a dormitory mess hall in which the station is always tuned to 101.9 For Life, Alam Mo Na Yan! . The song (along with Alipin) is so overplayed it's not funny...

3. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    **** THOSE SONGS MADE by the PDA guys. That song made by that ****tard is totally annoying. Add Pinoy Ako, Shalalala, any Ricky Martin's-Salbakuta's-Andrew E-Lito Camo's-AEGIS!

Although those were made for the masa. Especially songs by AEGIS and LITO CAMO. Pag jologs Class C-D sure patok yan hahahahaha.

How about HAWAK KAMAY? Hahahahahahahaha. Kaya mahirap manood ng Local TV e.

4. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpha_One View Post
    I know annoying is subjective, and I'm sure you won't agree that I think "Miss Kita Pag Tuesday" is stupid. However, I have the pleasure of eating breakfast in a dormitory mess hall in which the station is always tuned to 101.9 For Life, Alam Mo Na Yan! . The song (along with Alipin) is so overplayed it's not funny...
    it's overplayed because it's being requested. they have this poll yata in that station and the one with hisghest vote gets the airing.

annoying? baka naman pag nag-play na, nakiki-hum pa? hehehe

5. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    subukan nyo makinig sa 93.9 yung iFM, yung may tagline na PWEDEEEEEE.. nakow.. paulit ulit yang mga songs na yan don.. as in 3 songs pa lang.. i pla play na naman.. natutulog yata mga DJs don..

6. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Ayoko din niyang "Tuesday" song na yan. Even more so, ayoko dun sa kumanta. Thank heavens he was booted out of PDA. Masyadong pa-cute.

Another current peeve of mine is yung jingle ng bagong sanitary napkin ad ni Kim Chiu. "Do the flexi move..." WTF?! It's already disrupting my mojo.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by kimpOy View Post
    adududu adadada by the police...
    I don't think that's the song HIFI was referring to.
    If my memory serves me right, it goes like:
    What you do and what you don't...aha....
    What you will and what you won't....aha...
    A-dah-dah-dah-------
    A-dah-dah-dah-------

Anyway, right now, boom-tarat gets my vote. I want to slit somebody's throat whenever I hear that song playing. Gusto pa siyang gawing campaign jingle ng isang politician.
    Last edited by ess; January 23rd, 2007 at 02:31 PM.

8. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by resmile View Post
    annoying? baka naman pag nag-play na, nakiki-hum pa? hehehe
    Y-M-C-A it's fun to stay at the Y-M-C-A...!

I-FM is the worst radio station on the planet. They only have *at most* five songs playing at any given time. Actually, they're the reason I hate Alipin... sa bahay kasi ng tito ko laging I-FM yung stasyon aaaaaargh!

9. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Bogeyman View Post
    Ayoko din niyang "Tuesday" song na yan. Even more so, ayoko dun sa kumanta. Thank heavens he was booted out of PDA. Masyadong pa-cute.

Another current peeve of mine is yung jingle ng bagong sanitary napkin ad ni Kim Chiu. "Do the flexi move..." WTF?! It's already disrupting my mojo.
    :rofl01:
    my thoughts exactly..

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Dvorak View Post
    subukan nyo makinig sa 93.9 yung iFM, yung may tagline na PWEDEEEEEE.. nakow.. paulit ulit yang mga songs na yan don.. as in 3 songs pa lang.. i pla play na naman.. natutulog yata mga DJs don..
    Kung annoying na radio station ang pag-uusapan, try listening to 90.7 Love Radio "Kailangan Pa Bang I-memorize iyan? Kukurukuku...... Madalas eto ang nasa radio sa office namin, tapos tuwing umaga may female DJ na sobrang annoying yung tawa. Kahit na-aasar ako wala rin akong magawa kasi sa office iyan. Boom Tarat Tarat ang numero unong asar sa akin. Kaka-irita boses ni Willie.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Annoying songs...$#*&!