New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Good point about that... but then again, I can buy the kit and just get a new turbine... still, I don't really plan anything so radical... although I do have my eye on the US aluminum replacement block for turbo applications. Should take nearly a hundred pounds off the front end of the car... hideously expensive though, and the vehicle registration process would be difficult...

RE: The house... not my house... My uncle's pad... nice place, though... used it for my wedding. Nice place to visit, wish I lived there...

RE: Conduction stickers... My conduction stickers will never die!!! Bwahahaha...

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

2. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    nice, love the color, needs a drop badly...

3. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    ^^Niky, if you'll drop it, don't forget the adjustable camber kits kung meron man for your car...

One of the few Lynxes I've seen that's worth a second look! (or a third...)

4. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    its aight. Future mods,hehe.Just do it.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    After my track day, I'm thinking I'm not lowering the car anymore. The most I will likely do is go for aftermarket shocks and camber plates. I've got someone offering to custom-make camber plates for the car (adapted from another vehicle), but I'm still thinking about it... might as well get original if I'm going to do it, right?

Suffice to say, I had fun. Heck, I always have fun on track. And this time, I even have a prize to show for it... three cases of beer!

I'm stuck on dial-up right now, while the office sorts out our fersnickety internet bill, but here's a teaser from the trackday thread I'll be posting later this week. Needless to say, the thread will not be 54 kbps safe! I'm having a hard time even loading the pics without DSL!
    Last edited by niky; November 19th, 2006 at 08:59 PM.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
The Scarlet B*tch.  Ford Lynx RS.