New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Glad you enjoyed it sir wnstnuy....take the plunge, get yourself one. Keep on posting.

2. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by DonT View Post
    ..Kung pang baha talaga ayos ito..he he.
    Hi DonT, congratulations for acquiring your new 3.2L strada. Dami na tayo.

I'd like to refer the other readers to my post at the other thread Re: Mitsubishi Strada 2007 [Merged] p.60 post#1190, where I accounted my first hand experience on my newly bought 3.2 a/t strada on the perennial floods of Espana St. Tibay talaga ng strada sa baha.

Nice pics, DonT. Enjoy your ride!
    Last edited by ooba99; September 16th, 2007 at 01:33 AM. Reason: DonT already read my post. He even replied to it.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    ano ang pag-kaiba ng strada sa L200 na nilabas sa ibang bansa? pangalan lang ba ang iniba?

4. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    nakakatulo ng laway...
    how i wish makabili din ako nyan...

Ganda talaga ng Strada niyo Sir.

Medyo alanganin lang talga yung sensor na kinabit nyo sa front, it wuold be better kasi if nasa sides siya. Yung sa likod ok lang.

No plan of installing fiber glass rear canopy[SIZE=-1] yung sa likod(tama ba term?); e.g. campershells or carryboy. Plus pogi points kasi e.
    [/SIZE]
    Last edited by awing; September 16th, 2007 at 03:42 PM.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by tip_tipid View Post
    ano ang pag-kaiba ng strada sa L200 na nilabas sa ibang bansa? pangalan lang ba ang iniba?
    Yup. sometimes they call it L200 Animal edition...sa other asian markets they call it Triton. I find 'Triton' more appropriate.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by 1.8XLi View Post
    Ganda talaga ng Strada niyo Sir.

Medyo alanganin lang talga yung sensor na kinabit nyo sa front, it wuold be better kasi if nasa sides siya. Yung sa likod ok lang.

No plan of installing fiber glass rear canopy[SIZE=-1] yung sa likod(tama ba term?); e.g. campershells or carryboy. Plus pogi points kasi e.[/SIZE]
    I am planning to put something on the bed. Either a Rollbar w/ sportlid (lots of pogi points)...or just a simple Campershell or Carryboy Canopy (more functional and secured I think).

Is the picture you attached in the philippines? I think not. noticed the stainless bumper.

Quote Originally Posted by DonT View Post
    I am planning to put something on the bed. Either a Rollbar w/ sportlid (lots of pogi points)...or just a simple Campershell or Carryboy Canopy (more functional and secured I think).

Is the picture you attached in the philippines? I think not. noticed the stainless bumper.
    Great, ill be following your thread. Since I am planning to buy a pick-up( undecided yet which brand) when I get home.

Re the pic, i just found it on the net. I think that photo was taken in Thailand.

9. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by 1.8XLi View Post
    Great, ill be following your thread. Since I am planning to buy a pick-up( undecided yet which brand) when I get home.

Re the pic, i just found it on the net. I think that photo was taken in Thailand.
    Okay, But I will be installing the accesories on the bed maybe later this year or early next year.
    Just wanted to mention, I drove a couple of times from Al-ain to Dubai, and it is a very nice highway. Pretty straight compared to the Sohar - Dubai Road. I worked in Sohar last year and sohar is pretty boring. Al-ain and Dubai is soo much better.

NB: I think I will also be getting a 2007 Mitsubishi L200 pickup here at work. Will post later if it materializes.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Wow... your ride is a hot one! It sure does make the Toyota Hilux, Ford Ranger, Isuzu D-max and Nissan Frontier owners "pogi points" go down... hahaha! Kasi mas pogi para sakin ang bagong Strada. ^_^

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
GLS 3.2L Strada Closeup