1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    basing on looks, sa mazda 3 ako hehe

2. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    okay din ang focus ahhhh may dual aircon siya parang luxury dating nya

3. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    NNNNOOOOOOOOOO ! Ford Focus is a piece of **** !!!!! Dont buy it or you'll be sorry !!!! GET THE MAZDA !!

4. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by ultimate
    NNNNOOOOOOOOOO ! Ford Focus is a piece of **** !!!!! Dont buy it or you'll be sorry !!!! GET THE MAZDA !!

dude, what happened? why do you say so? have you driven the latest Euro ASEANFocus?
    Last edited by carlocaraddict; May 6th, 2005 at 10:01 AM.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    haha parang traumatic ung focus a

6. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by chieffy
    it's too early to tell...lets wait and see...

carlo, test drive na naman ito...

yup, its too early to tell....i'll wait for the test drive. My friend from Ford told me na they will organize a public test drive after the launch.

7. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Test drove the Focus here in the U.S. ung top of the line with all the options. its just wheels.walang power,walang excitement.last year's model was recalled.i dont know why. its my own opinion that i want to share but if it interests you, its your choice.the shape looks good,though.

8. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by ultimate
    Test drove the Focus here in the U.S. ung top of the line with all the options. its just wheels.walang power,walang excitement.last year's model was recalled.i dont know why. its my own opinion that i want to share but if it interests you, its your choice.the shape looks good,though.
    ic. i think, they just facelifted the current model and dubed it as 2005, unlike here in ASEAN and Europe, which has a new body.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Mas gusto ko ang looks ng US ver...

10. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    definitely.mas ok ang labas ng wheels dyan. dito sa U.S. its the same fords youve seen and driven before.european fords were always the best ever since, anyway. no match ang mga U.S. versions.

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast
New Focus or Mazda 3