New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i went to the launching last tuesday. ganda ng rx-8!! click the link for some pics i took. sorry for the bad shots, siksikan kasi nung pwede na pumasok sa mga auto eh... enjoy!

Mazda Launch

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ey ssaloon! nakita kita nung launching! nung papasok ka sa parking!
    Got Mazda?-http://www.MAZDAtech.org [SIZE="1"]est. 2000[/SIZE]
    got mazda 2? -> mazda2ners

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by ryan
    Does anyone know where I can view the new Mazda cars?

I dropped by their Quezon ave dealership but its still under construction. I also called up Ford Balintawak and they dont have the cars there.

I'm pretty interested with the 6 but I wish they had the 2.3L engine.

Btw, one of my media friends said that there are 12 units of RX8's here but there's no price yet.
    bro,

if you want, i can pm you the cell number of the mazda sales agent that i know..dunno about the rx8 info..i asked the mazda execs present in the launching..they said that only one rx8 is in th p.i. right now.. ;)

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    imo, with mazda bringing out a 3.0L V6 in its Tribute, they'd probably be making a 3.0L V6 available in the 6 too

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by mbt
    imo, with mazda bringing out a 3.0L V6 in its Tribute, they'd probably be making a 3.0L V6 available in the 6 too
    and if they don't.....can anyone say engine swap?

6. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    I like this car! It fits my ge and personality. I find the Accord and camry too big for me. Galant is so old. Cefiro is also old ad big. I like the interior. Sporty ika nga!:jump2:

7. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    i saw a red mazda6 last month sa ortigas...porma talaga, though personally mas bagay ata kung ibang kulay

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i saw 2 6s already!!! one blue one at edsa traffic..opposite direction..napabagal ako sa ganda!!!

one red last night sa road ng celebrity sports...hayuF!! ang ganda ng projectors!!!

9. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    i like the 6. its sleek lines with resemblance to 323. though the interior is not as plush as its rivals. haven't saw one yet. i prefer this over the accord, but it's kinda short of power. a civic 2.0 has a much powerful engine, on the contrary.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    there was a gray model last night at Glorietta 1. really nice, and the moonroof is a nice touch. i disagree about the relative power of the engine though.. yes it's low output (a corolla altis is in the same range! 120ps vs 134ps) 134ps is still generous enough..

i really like the design (in fact i thought it was an audi of some sort na pinagkakaguluhan ng mga tao). nobody was looking at the tribute. between the 6, camry, and accord, i'll take the 6 anyday. and yes, the projector headlights are cool. but they are H1 (not Xenon)...

Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast
Mazda6