New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    yup ilalabas ang mazda3 dito... sa 2nd qtr daw.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    saw the mazda6 at the shang yesterday!!!

pictures would never do justice to that car!

the rear quarter looks very similar to the RX-8... the rear spoiler is also nice...

the trunk space is humongous... there are also numerous nice touches all around... cupholders situated at the door, trunk opener at the trunk, you can even fold your rear seats from the trunk!

engine location is new too, the intake manifold is near the front while the exhaust manifold is situated near the firewall...

btw, the projectors lights does also include the fog lamp...

accessories would also include the smoked out tail lamps (for those of you who are tired of the altezza lights)...

3. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    same thing here I also saw the unit yesterday at shang!!!!

Well I think one thing is missing for cars at 2.0L level at this category is the Leather Seats.

Otherwise the car is funtastic!!! cute din yun agent that help me out hehehe.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by mazdamazda
    saw the mazda6 at the shang yesterday!!!

pictures would never do justice to that car!

i'm sure you would say the same comment when you see the mazda3 in real life. mazda3 is very impressive in real life!

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by rebel
    same thing here I also saw the unit yesterday at shang!!!!

Well I think one thing is missing for cars at 2.0L level at this category is the Leather Seats.

Otherwise the car is funtastic!!! cute din yun agent that help me out hehehe.
    i think the one at shangrila is a low-end mazda6. high-end mazda6 has leather seats.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Hanggang kelan po ang display ng Mazda 6 sa Shang? Under Ford po ba ang Mazda? TY. :D

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by explorer
    i think the one at shangrila is a low-end mazda6. high-end mazda6 has leather seats.
    yup, it's just the base model... am expecting mazda to bring in a higher variant after the inital ra-ra subsides.

in the US, the base model there is a 2.3L four banger which is good for 160hp. and the top of the shelf variant is equipped with a 3.0L V6 engine... good for 230hp! :D

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    kahit wala nang aftermarket parts, ang angas pa rin. siguro mag lalabas din yan ng RS version

9. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Does anyone know where I can view the new Mazda cars?

I dropped by their Quezon ave dealership but its still under construction. I also called up Ford Balintawak and they dont have the cars there.

I'm pretty interested with the 6 but I wish they had the 2.3L engine.

Btw, one of my media friends said that there are 12 units of RX8's here but there's no price yet.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    I'm pretty interested with the 6 but I wish they had the 2.3 engine.
    oo nga, i understand the V6 is not very practical here but why copy accord with only the 2.0litre engine... 2.3 sana

Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast
Mazda6